Official? Ryzen leaked slides

TrigrH

Looks like someone snapped a few photos from an AMD event that is totally not happening today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=meaAex_VJhA;)

but anyway here’s a world exclusive straight from Ryzen Tech Day..

AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X-1000x324.jpg

AMD-Ryzen-7-1700X-1000x282.jpg

Oops.. that was not supposed to be posted today..

Looking pretty good if you ask me :)

Source: https://videocardz.com/66216/firefly-was-a-great-show

i might just build a ryzen, just to build a ryzen, for absolutely no good reason, other than for people to stop telling me to wait for ryzen.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Ryzen leaks:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

The only thing lacking compared to a 7700K or something is the clock speeds, then again all of the CPU's can be OC'd :)

2 minutes ago, wowsers said:

The only thing lacking compared to a 7700K or something is the clock speeds, then again all of the CPU's can be OC'd :)

most people don't OC 

5 minutes ago, Jed M said:

Intel is (hopefully) fucked.

They won't be close to fucked. Remember how chrome came out as this super light wright fast browser and people still think that enough they it eats so much ram and is so heavy?

people once they think something about a thing they are not quick to change.

I'm more interest in AMD and their stacked technology, just like cities when you run out of room you build up.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

also found this in the comments 

get.gif

C4Xf4YgUcAALBE6.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

also found this in the comments 

get.gif

Lol, but Raja doesnt have anything to do with CPUs.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, zMeul said:

i am cheering for AMD on this,Intel and AMD really need to compete for the cpu market to start moving.

6 minutes ago, zMeul said:

-snip-

A safe bet, but I highly doubt AMD would lie that blatantly at a launch event. Not to mention all the leaks we've seen point to what they're saying.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

16 minutes ago, Jed M said:

Intel is (hopefully) fucked.

No more monopoly!

Omg, omg, omg, omg

I wanna, wanna, wanna have one if this applies to everything!

Groomlake Authority

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

A safe bet, but I highly doubt AMD would like lie? that blatantly at a launch event. Not to mention all the leaks we've seen point to what they're saying.

you mean like they didn't lied at Fury launch or Polaris?

oh wait ... xD

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

AMD has a history of inflating the numbers by testing in ways no one can replicate

yep but i still cant help but feel the hype... i hate myself for getting hyped AF for Ryzen

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i am cheering for AMD on this,Intel and AMD really need to compete for the cpu market to start moving.

1537 CB would put the 1700X slightly below the 6900k, and the 1800X is even higher.

H Y P E

Y

E

idk

you mean like they didn't lied at Fury launch or Polaris?

oh wait ... xD

what do you mean, Polaris is better than gtx1060 while costing less not a bad gpu for the money. 

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

yep but i still cant help but feel the hype... i hate myself for getting hyped AF for Ryzen

all this hype always fucked AMD in the ass once people actually started benchmarking the HW

all this hype always fucked AMD in the ass once people actually started benchmarking the HW

what did they lie about

2 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Which lies where those?