Touch screen not working

So my brother just updated his drivers using iobit driver booster on his Lenovo Yoga 11e and then his touch screen stopped working (it does an automatic restore point but he said that it did not work) I could roll each one back individually and figure it out that way but that's a lot of time so I wanted to test my luck and see if anybody here knew what driver was associated with the touch screen. Thanks

Go into device manager and try to find the touchscreen device. It may show up as an error. You should be able to manually update/ reinstall the driver from here. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

4 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Go into device manager and try to find the touchscreen device. It may show up as an error. You should be able to manually update/ reinstall the driver from here. 

Thanks, I'll tell him.

If the touch screen is not listed, do View > Show Hidden Devices.

Try and find anything USB related or touch screen related, select it, and hit delete.

Restart your system, and let Windows Update do its thing. If nothing happens, and still not working, then go back to Device Manager, and see if there is a missing item driver, and now we can look into it some more (probably will need to go to Lenovo website and get the drivers there).

The thread was moved to the Troubleshooting section.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !