Need program for streaming

I want to stream csgo with OBS. But I want to talk with my friend but i dont want it that the stream can hear us talk. And i want to play some music but i only want that the obs hears the music.

Any programs that can solve my problem?

2 minutes ago, Petikeki said:

I want to stream csgo with OBS. But I want to talk with my friend but i dont want it that the stream can hear us talk. And i want to play some music but i only want that the obs hears the music.

Any programs that can solve my problem?

You can have the music playing on a software audio device and have obs only capture audio from that source.

1 minute ago, Unexas. said:

You can have the music playing on a software audio device and have obs only capture audio from that source.

but then they would not hear the game.

You can have OBS capture multiple audio sources. Including a seperate mic for the stream and one for say Discord. Just play around with it and see. 

1 minute ago, charvey2000 said:

Use OBS

5 minutes ago, Petikeki said:

I want to stream csgo with OBS

*facepalm* (jk)

that's not a matter of streaming software, but rather a matter of changing your audio setup.

you can have the game and your music on the default audio device, and have your headset in a different one (this is where a decent usb headset actually comes to an advantage to the user on a budget), and then only capture the main audio device in OBS.

to hear your game as well that'd unfortunately mean either speakers & headphones, two pairs of headphones, or doing things idunno.. properly? and getting a mixer.