Fan set-up NZXT S340 Razer Eddition Case - ADVICE

Hi

I've just recently purchased this NZXT S340 Razer Edition case and I also have three 120mm and one 140mm fans to go with my build:

GTX 1070
i5-6600k
CM Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4
Corsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold PSU

The fans I have:
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm (x2)
Thermaltake 120 mm Riing12 Led Fan (x1)
Thermaltake 140 mm Riing12 Led Fan (x1)

I have the specs of the fans below, do you think this would achieve positive air pressure if used the two 120mm Cooler Masters at the front as intake and the 120mm Thermaltake as a rear exhaust fan + 140mm as a top exhaust fan.

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm - Airflow: 69.7 CFM / 2000 RPM
Thermaltake Riing 12 LED Green 120mm - Airflow: 40.6 CFM / 1000-1500 RPM
Thermaltake Riing 12 LED Green 140mm - Airflow: 51.1 CFM / 1000-1400 RPM

Ideally I would like all 4 fans in because the Front Cooler Master Fans are pretty bright so i wanted those to light up the inside of the case. and the only real reason I picked the Thermaltake Fans is because they just look so good with the S340 case imo.
I found both these photos online of people using only one or the other of these fans in their builds, so i wanted to spice mine up and  get the brightness from the front CoolerMaster fans and the general cool looks from the Thermaltake ones.

This is my first PC build and I am not very good at setting up fans, I don't know what fans should be taking in air and exhausting the air.. I was thinking to put the two CM fans at the front and the Thermaltake ones at the back?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Simple math

120+120-120-140 = -20

Negative air pressure

Unfiltered air will seep in through holes in the case and dust will build up inside much more rapidly.

With only four fan mounting spots I'm sure you can do the math to make it positive.

hi

Thanks for the reply.

As this is my first build so i'm new to this, I assumed that the two CM fans at the front (as they have higher RPM) would intake more air?

So would you recommend me getting two 140 fans for the front?

I'm here to look for help as I clearly don't have as much knowledge as you and others.

So am I wrong in assuming that the 120mm CM fans are more powerful than both the 120 and 140mm Thermaltake ones? As they are higher RPM and higher airflow (CFM?)

Please do correct me. I want to learn more about this.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, Jewpacarbra said:

hi

Thanks for the reply.

As this is my first build so i'm new to this, I assumed that the two CM fans at the front (as they have higher RPM) would intake more air?

So would you recommend me getting two 140 fans for the front?

I'm here to look for help as I clearly don't have as much knowledge as you and others.

So am I wrong in assuming that the 120mm CM fans are more powerful than both the 120 and 140mm Thermaltake ones? As they are higher RPM and higher airflow (CFM?)

Please do correct me. I want to learn more about this.

Thanks

The CFM reading is on max RPM and in open air without any restrictions. The more restrictions there are (front panel, filter, hdd cage etc) the less air flows. Static pressure is the fan's ability to fight against this restriction. The more pressure, the less the fan is affected by the obstructions.The CFM rating from companies should be taken with a grain of salt, depends on the personal setup. You probably also don't want to run the fans at 100% speed 24/7. You should put 2x140mm front to create positive pressure since exhaust fans are usually less obstructed and can have more airflow. I recently had a dilemma about buying front fans too. 

So some you could pick from depending on noise/cost/looks preference are: 

Phanteks PH-F140MP/SP

Be quiet! Silent wings 3  (i bought pure wings 2)

Noctua Redux series (cheaper, but performs good) or you could go with the poo ones, i would if i didn't care for color (the AF in particular)

Blacknoise E loop

Fractal Design Venturi HP/HF (or gynamic GP)

Positive airflow is easy with the correct fan speeds. Experiment until you find that balance that suits you.

Due to the restriction at the front, you'll probably need to run the front fans at a much higher rpm. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.