Filling, draining and bleeding a desk pc loop

Owlman

I'm planning a desk pc and it crossed my mind that maintenance might be a problem on a desk pc. (I won't build this pc for a year or two since it'll be expensive but I like preparing and planning builds)
What would be the ideal component layout for filling, draining and bleeding a desk pc loop? 

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3418DW

2 hours ago, Owlman said:

I'm planning a desk pc and it crossed my mind that maintenance might be a problem on a desk pc. (I won't build this pc for a year or two since it'll be expensive but I like preparing and planning builds)
What would be the ideal component layout for filling, draining and bleeding a desk pc loop? 

There isn't going to be a good way to do this, you'd probably have to tip the desk to get the fluid to flow in one direction under gravity.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

On 2/21/2017 at 10:33 AM, Owlman said:

Filling it shouldn't really be a problem if you can remove the top of the desk to easily access the components, but draining the loop could be a problem. Really the only thing that could help with this is making sure you make a drainage tap lower than the rest of the loop to drain the majority of liquid out however you will still have to pick up and move the desk around if you want all of the liquid out of the loop :(

39 minutes ago, Grimlorek said:

Filling it shouldn't really be a problem if you can remove the top of the desk to easily access the components, but draining the loop could be a problem. Really the only thing that could help with this is making sure you make a drainage tap lower than the rest of the loop to drain the majority of liquid out however you will still have to pick up and move the desk around if you want all of the liquid out of the loop :(

Ok, might skip the rigid tubing then and make something like Linus made. although i'll have it hidden and not hanging under the desk

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3418DW

On that topic, is it safe for the pump if you blow some air inside the loop (pump powered off) with an air compressor to force the coolant out?