Another Ryzen benchmark

leaked by a chinese site wich took it down asap , just spotted on reddit by the same guy who leaked all the other stuff

also seen on videocardz https://videocardz.com/66182/amd-radeon-7-1700x-pictured-and-tested

zw3zoyB.jpg

3FX7ib4.png

fq6C4Np.png

take it w/ a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SALT please

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

I don't know tbh... It does look like the leak wasn't an "accident".

Why else would you blur out some of those things?

Also, i might be wrong but especially the 0.536V value seems familiar, isn't there an intel CPU that has the exact same voltage when it's in a specific state?

Might be a coincidence but still :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

Why have they censored the rest of the firestrike info?

i have no idea, in the VCnet article the amd FX cpu is censored ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

8 minutes ago, drok said:

looks like that firestrike pic came from the future

gKMjK.gif

PSU Tier list

Just out of curiosity, I did a few Cinebench single-threaded runs on my i7-6700K, plus one all-threads run.  This was right after restarting Windows 10.  Speeds were adjusted by reducing the maximum processor state percentage in Windows power options, and using CPU-Z to verify the correct speed.  (Nitpick: bus speed was usually 99.7x-99.9x and not 100, resulting in the actual clock speeds being a little less than indicated below.  I'm almost tempted to see about bumping the BCLK to like 101 MHz, if it'll let me.  The chipset is Z170, and the CPU is a K, so I'd think it should.  I just want to be careful, as it IS a laptop.)

• First run - 1 thread, 3.4 GHz (1700X stock speed) = 143
  • Second run - 1 thread, 3.8 GHz (1700X default boost) = 162
  • Third run - 1 thread, 4.0 GHz (What my laptop's 6700K chose to run) = 173
  • Fourth Run - 8 threads, 4.0 GHz = 860

For obvious reasons I didn't do an 8c/16t run.

I'd like to know exactly what speed the R7-1700X was running for the single-threaded CineBench test.  For example, If it was 3.4 GHz, it would beat my Skylake CPU by 7.7% in IPC, if I'm calculating right.  If 3.8 GHz, my Skylake would beat it by 5.2%.  If it was boosting to, say, 4.0 GHz, then my 6700K beats it by 12.3%.

My Haswell i7-4790K desktop isn't powered up right now.  Linux is hibernated, so I don't really want to boot Windows on it yet, until I finish what I was working on.  Pulling stuff off old hard drives is taking longer than I expected, stretching into weeks or a month or more - not because the drives are dying yet, but because I have so many other things going on, some local storms prompting me to power off the PC for safety, etc.

can't wait for this CPU to get released so the AMD threads spam can finally stop 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

43 minutes ago, PianoPlayer88Key said:

Just out of curiosity, I did a few Cinebench single-threaded runs on my i7-6700K, plus one all-threads run.  This was right after restarting Windows 10.  Speeds were adjusted by reducing the maximum processor state percentage in Windows power options, and using CPU-Z to verify the correct speed.  (Nitpick: bus speed was usually 99.7x-99.9x and not 100, resulting in the actual clock speeds being a little less than indicated below.  I'm almost tempted to see about bumping the BCLK to like 101 MHz, if it'll let me.  The chipset is Z170, and the CPU is a K, so I'd think it should.  I just want to be careful, as it IS a laptop.)

• First run - 1 thread, 3.4 GHz (1700X stock speed) = 143
  • Second run - 1 thread, 3.8 GHz (1700X default boost) = 162
  • Third run - 1 thread, 4.0 GHz (What my laptop's 6700K chose to run) = 173
  • Fourth Run - 8 threads, 4.0 GHz = 860

For obvious reasons I didn't do an 8c/16t run.

I'd like to know exactly what speed the R7-1700X was running for the single-threaded CineBench test.  For example, If it was 3.4 GHz, it would beat my Skylake CPU by 7.7% in IPC, if I'm calculating right.  If 3.8 GHz, my Skylake would beat it by 5.2%.  If it was boosting to, say, 4.0 GHz, then my 6700K beats it by 12.3%.

My Haswell i7-4790K desktop isn't powered up right now.  Linux is hibernated, so I don't really want to boot Windows on it yet, until I finish what I was working on.  Pulling stuff off old hard drives is taking longer than I expected, stretching into weeks or a month or more - not because the drives are dying yet, but because I have so many other things going on, some local storms prompting me to power off the PC for safety, etc.

It was probably boosting cause the 1700X has the XFR feature which overclocks the CPU beyond its Turbo frequency if the thermals and voltages are still low-enough, works similar to the GPU Boost 3.0 on Pascal.

But it seems like it's a bit over Haswell in terms of IPC meaning it's probably like Broadwell, so that's a good news if confirmed. This is all you need for gaming tbh in terms of IPC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 hours ago, drok said:

looks like that firestrike pic came from the future

Haha indeed, 2017-02-25 ;) 

"To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution" (Marcus Aurelius)

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

can't wait for this CPU to get released so the AMD threads spam can finally stop 

and all the official benchmark thread spam can start.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Very interesting so far. I plan to get 8 core but I wonder much 4 core will be able to OC though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

3 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

and all the official benchmark thread spam can start.

oh...

fuck.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

If anything it will be completely opposite of what you just said.

13 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

oh...

Looks like someone forgot about how the most hyped up piece of technology of the decade is obviously going to get official benchmarks...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Why can't anyone just wait a week, I mean seriously this is getting absurd at this point.

"gotta make sure linus says my name on the wan show, even if they tend to avoid rumour news mill"

9 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Looks like someone forgot about how the most hyped up piece of technology of the decade is obviously going to get official benchmarks...

if only it ended up to be a single thread that spans for 40 pages and not everyone trying to post the same exact thing seen from a different light 

20 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

oh...

fuck.

Hey, you should be happy about all the threads. How else would you have learned that intel is an evil, greedy company and AMD doesn't care about making money, just making consumers happy?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Hey, you should be happy about all the threads. How else would you have learned that intel is an evil, greedy company and AMD doesn't care about making money, just making consumers happy?

wat?

i thought it was all about people grabbing knifes and stab each other and move to the next and repeat the same exact conclusion 

2 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

wat?

i thought it was all about people grabbing knifes and stab each other and move to the next and repeat the same exact conclusion 

All I know is that it's not about butthole pleasures at all.

All leaks have the same amount of cache.

didn't notice they were all from the same website :P

25 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

wat?

https://www.techpowerup.com/230800/amd-vs-nvidia-flamewar-claims-its-first-irl-fatality

... xD

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

every LTT thread about nvidia, amd and intel

3 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

every LTT thread about nvidia, amd and intel

The comments...they're worse than the actual article xD 

Spoiler

Full of Hot Air
Green with Envy
Bleed Red til Dead
EVGA cooling on his VRM temper

MurderWorks
The Way Its Meant To Be Slayed
GFE - GeForce Execution

When the murderer arrives in Hell, his punishment will be that all the PCs in Hell are running AMD cards, and there's no Wraith coolers or water cooling...this also explains the high temps, lake of fire, screaming, gnashing of teeth, etc.

Ah, you always get the best comments in a thread/topic/article like that :P