Hi.

Cool Guy

Hey, I'm a cool guy.  

I didn't see any thread for saying Hi, and the description of this topic said new members could say hi.  So I figure this is perfectly okay.  I just wanted to introduce myself, as I'm new to this forum and new to tech in general.  I feel as a new member, I should introduce myself :).   As far as what I do know about technology...  it's mostly just basic things.  I've built my own computer but that's about it.   My goal right now is to be able to study computer science in the future at a University or get some certifications and proceed to (hopefully) get a career in IT.  

I hope this isn't too bad of an introduction.  So, thanks for reading this.  And I hope to only get more familiar with this community and hopefully make some friends and have some good discussions!  

Hello, how cool are you?

Fun fact: Some snails can have over 20,000 teeth!

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

14 hours ago, EPENEX said:

Well, you seem like a cool guy.

I am. 

12 hours ago, Gale said:

Hello, how cool are you?

Fun fact: Some snails can have over 20,000 teeth!

I'm pretty cool.