More Haswell Info

Jorge_lsca

"...the pre-production Core i7-4770K is generally between five and 10 per cent faster than a Core i7-3770K for CPU-intensive benchmarks"

"But the biggest generation-to-generation improvements are to be found in the performance of the chips' on-board 'GT2' graphics. The 4770K's HD Graphics 4600 IGP is between 10 and 50 per cent faster than the 3770K's HD 4000 Graphics, with the improvement very much dependent on title"

We already know Haswell was going to bring 10% more performance on it's CPU.

But 10 to 50 per cent faster on graphics, i think is a huge gap.

Are you planning on upgrading?

Source HERE!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The CPU improvement is exactly where I expected it to be as well as the IGP improvement.. though it still only gets 30fps in skyrim om 1080p on low preset..

Intel is so boring and predictable :(

More of the same really, nothing to get excited about.
This, what an utter let down.

Yawn. Sticking with my 2500k untill something really good comes along or I just really need to upgrade

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE