New gamer here

Scitesh

Hey guyz I recently started to game.. 

(17 years old) 

To get a hang of controls I played portal and shantae... Long and short I started playing cs :go and got my ass handed ,(2 hrs 40 kills 100+ deaths, random Spanish server) 

Any tips

Any tips on what exactly? Play CS:GO? Just keep playing until you're good at it? There isn't really any tips on that. It's a shooter, you aim and you shoot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Any tips on what exactly? Play CS:GO? Just keep playing until you're good at it? There isn't really any tips on that. It's a shooter, you aim and you shoot.

Aiming? 

Playing 

Finding Servers?... (seriously where are all the Indian servers) 

Upgrade your peripherals, spare some time to play with bots and friends on CS so you can get the mechanics of the game and, well, persist!

As for the abilities, I only considered myself to be a good player on CS after the 200hr mark and a mouse upgrade (went from a generic thingy to a Corsair M65), nobody starts as a God level player on any game, you have to practice to become good, even more so on competitive MMOs...

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

In CS GO, like in the most things, there is no easy way to top or in this case Global Elite, highest competitive (matchmaking/ranked) rank. 

You will get better with time, aim better, think better, generally play better.

I am Legendary Eagle Master or LEM and still I have a lot to learn about this game to become Global Elite, cause I am simply not as good as I thought.

Buying best PC you could imagine wont help you reach top, it might increase little performance like FPS but nothing too much. 

Good gaming mouse will increase accuracy but not aim. 

Or you just simply download and install hacks and let it play for you. 

Just kidding, dont do this. You will get banned asap and loose your account. 

But keep in mind there are a lot of cheaters in this game. 

Prime account will help you to counter that at most but not all.

You need phone number and 21 rank on cs go account to have prime account.