Weird Mouse Glitching Problem on Windows 10

AlexTheOwl
Go to solution Solved by AlexTheOwl,

Sorry for the late response, it just started about 2 months after I got it. Apparently it was an issue with Windows XP and it's driver support for the mouse

So weird problem here, when I start up a game (such as osu!, CS:GO) a problem happens. Where ever the cursor is on the screen, it moves as far up as it can. I don't know how to fixed this problem and I have asked everyone I know. If someone could help me resolve this issue, that would be amazing.

Hi, what is your mouse please ? + did you tried to reinstall the drivers. There are some CS:GO bugs with peripherals. I had the same problem with my G502 and it's how I fixed it. 

:) 

Thb

My mouse doesn't have drivers for it but I don't think you would know the brand. It's a Tecknet Gaming Mouse

did you always have this problem? if it started after you got that mouse return it and get something else

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response, it just started about 2 months after I got it. Apparently it was an issue with Windows XP and it's driver support for the mouse