Youtube keeps redirecting to a previous video while playing videos!

NerdyCoder
Go to solution Solved by NerdyCoder,

I am using the mobile browser version on Youtube. For example, if I watch a video called 'LOL SPAGETTI' after watching 'LOL', for a few minutes, the video 'LOL SPAGETTI' plays fine, but after a few minutes, it redirects to the 'LOL' video. 

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS POST. I DON'T USE THE BROWSER VERSION OF YOUTUBE ANYMORE. AND I DON'T NEED A SOLUTION.

I keep getting this damn fucking redirecting bug! It really ruins the whole Youtube experience, and it makes me stressful! WHY DOES IT REDIRECT TO A PREVIOUS VIDEO? I'm considering about visiting Google's HQ to talk about this bug.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

Urm... Try a different browser?... Reinstall your browser?...

"45 ACP because shooting twice is silly!"

1 minute ago, Nikolithebear said:

Urm... Try a different browser?... Reinstall your browser?...

Well I watch Youtube on my iPad, and the same bug occurs on all iPad browsers, since all browsers on iPad use FUCKING APPLE WEBKIT

1 minute ago, NerdyCoder said:

Ah well that information would have been essential to know. :)  Hmmm.. I dont know much about Apple and their confounding operating systems.. Especially on mobile.   Maybe hitting it with a baseball bat?

"45 ACP because shooting twice is silly!"

3 minutes ago, Nikolithebear said:

Ah well that information would have been essential to know. :)  Hmmm.. I dont know much about Apple and their confounding operating systems.. Especially on mobile.   Maybe hitting it with a baseball bat?

Mods, this topic is becoming useless. Please lock or delete this post. And for those mods who say I am requesting to lock posts without reason: Noone knows how to solve this problem.

1 hour ago, NerdyCoder said:

Mods, this topic is becoming useless. Please lock or delete this post. And for those mods who say I am requesting to lock posts without reason: Noone knows how to solve this problem.

Yeah, it's been three entire hours and nobody has replied with a solution.

Clearly nobody has any idea how to solve this issue and the thread should be locked...

I don't even understand your problem. What do you mean it redirects you to a previous video? So if you click on "How to drop expensive hardware episode 3" from LinusTechTips, it instead starts loading "how to drop expensive hardware episode 2"? Or does it start playing the video you previously watched? But if that's the case, what happened when you clicked on that video?

Are you using the browser or the YouTube app? Does the same thing happen on both?

I am using the mobile browser version on Youtube. For example, if I watch a video called 'LOL SPAGETTI' after watching 'LOL', for a few minutes, the video 'LOL SPAGETTI' plays fine, but after a few minutes, it redirects to the 'LOL' video. 

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS POST. I DON'T USE THE BROWSER VERSION OF YOUTUBE ANYMORE. AND I DON'T NEED A SOLUTION.