Ethernet to bedroom?

Goot

Built a gaming PC, and my router is downstairs, while my PC is up in my room. I do not want to run an ethernet cable through the house; what would the best way to connect my PC via ethernet cable? I have no wireless capabilities on my PC. I have tried powerline adapters, but find I tend to lose connection ALOT

Would you be able to buy a cable of similar color to your outdoor paint of the building/house and run the cable outside like a satellite coax cable would be run?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

3 minutes ago, Goot said:

Built a gaming PC, and my router is downstairs, while my PC is up in my room. I do not want to run an ethernet cable through the house; what would the best way to connect my PC via ethernet cable? I have no wireless capabilities on my PC. I have tried powerline adapters, but find I tend to lose connection ALOT

Do you have a cable TV outlet (75 ohm) in your room?  If so MoCA is a great alternative to ethernet.  Very dependable and the latest revisions support gigabit and faster.

Well you damn near cut every option off your list there.

Its a pain in the ass, but do try to run a cable through vents or something. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

You can run cables in walls, outside the house, under flooring or through the attic. If you don't want to do that, you can get some channelling to hide the cable a bit. 

i think i may have caused some misunderstanding.. i do not need directly from the modem/router, to my room, i am just emphasizing that i need a wired connection to my PC. What about a second router in my bedroom, or some sort of access point?