Intel Responses to Ryzen

5 minutes ago, MageTank said:

Call me all the names you want, it changes nothing. 

We all know you are a blue shill deep down, no reason to hide it any more.. /s

Lets just forget all your history of arguing for AMD. Because clearly if you aren't 100% on the hype-train, you are just another blue shill.

Please avoid feeding the argumentative narcissistic academic monkey.

"the last 20 percent – going from demo to production-worthy algorithm – is both hard and is time-consuming. The last 20 percent is what separates the men from the boys" - Mobileye CEO

25 minutes ago, Tomsen said:

We all know you are a blue shill deep down, no reason to hide it any more.. /s

Lets just forget all your history of arguing for AMD. Because clearly if you aren't 100% on the hype-train, you are just another blue shill.

God forbid anyone on this forum advocate for people to think objectively and to look at both sides. Not with the rampant "you are either for us, or against us" mentality that plagues the fanbase of every brand to exist. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

For now Intel has been the answers for many years yeah its a no brainer you wanna have a good computer for gaming have the money and want to spend go intel all the way.

BUT

I remember 15+ years ago, when I was 12 and had my first computer, the athlon 2000+ if im not wrong, it was destroying intel's pentium 2 and 3 of that time !! for some years the no brainer was AMD, Well... I was young I gotta say so correct me if i'm wrong, but If im not wrong, when AMD created the 64bit athlon, it was the shiiit xD

So who knows what AMD will bring in the futur lets hope they make a good comeback for us ! Competition is our only weapon VS intel to have a little "power" on the prices, otherwise you know what happens when there's no competition, if you're the only one in town to provide internet, you set the price you want and everyone will complain but still subscribe and pay monthly their bills :P  :P 

Hope quantum computing will come soon

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)