What fans should I get?

Jonadong

What fans should I get for the Corsair 400c. Also, in what configuration should they be in. I would prefer rgb fans or ones with white or blue LEDs. Also, for the coolermaster evo 212, what fans should I get to replace those.

^ Best answer lol?

But get some Silent Wings 3's for your cooler.  Regarding your rbg rainbow needs, im not too sure.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

7 minutes ago, 4960X said:

inb4 everyone suggests noctua fans

I'm going to be the first one then :P

Get noctua fans in the size you need, you can't go wrong with them.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

3 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

I'm going to be the first one then :P

Get noctua fans in the size you need, you can't go wrong with them.

Do they come in rgb?

1 minute ago, Jonadong said:

Do they come in rgb?

No they come in ugly AF colors, but they work stupidly good :P

If you want LED fans for cheap, cooler master, antec or corsair should have some nice options.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

For rgb your only options are the corsair sp120 rgb or hd 120 rgb, the thermaltake rings or the nzxt Aer fans. 

I just bought one of the corsair sp120 rgb fans and its ok.  I wish that they were software controlled or at least could link through corsair link instead of having to use the controller with buttons.  You are limited to a handful of colors and modes with it, but it does look decent.  Its fairly silent under 1200rpm but gets loud after that.  I have some corsair ml120's on my radiator and they are quiet if you limit them also to around 1200rpm, but they move a lot of air.  I had the coolermaster fans that came with my case on the radiator before and while they were quiet as well, they didnt move much air through the radiator since they werent static pressure fans. 

you can get corsair sp RGB 120's they are static pressure so if you have a small case it will work well and it will go great on your cpu cooler. i will put a link to amazon so you can see how they look and see the specs 

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Blue-Static-Pressure-Cooling/dp/B00L64NYH0/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487538876&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=corsair+sp120+rgb+blue

hope this helps.