Storing radiators (for a few days)

Offshoot from this thread here - 

Essentially I'm waiting for bits to arrive so I can assemble my loop. Right now, the radiators have been acid-flushed and then rinsed with tap water (straight after) then distilled water five times - and are casually sitting there empty (but obviously have residual water inside). 

The bits I need should arrive by Wednesday/Thursday (four-ish days) - in the meantime, what's the best way to store these? I was thinking to fill them with distilled and leave them (as I originally thought would be best this morning). Rationale would be that it may stop oxygen-based corrosion (where the air would react with the copper in the presence of a light covering of water). Filling them would stop the air being there.  

Ideas? 

(This may be the reason I'm doing a social science degree (politics) rather than a science science xD)

Over think much? LOL, JK.

How about flushing them with an antifreeze and than plug the ports?

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel

Just sit it somewhere. Then when you need it go grab it.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

31 minutes ago, Eddie Current said:

Over think much? LOL, JK.

How about flushing them with an antifreeze and than plug the ports?

Overthinking is virtually the definition of my life. Seriously. Antifreeze sounds good and then just leaving it somewhere. 

Cheers!

umm the parts you have ordered and parts received have been stored months prior your order, so there is no special precautions needed before the rest of the inventory arrives. there is not an expiration date on water cooling parts. store somewhere they cannot get damaged.