Red Fuzz were it is supposed to be black.

I have recently build a new computer.  Everything was working fine (I had build it on the floor), all monitor drivers and such were installed.  I decided to move my computer to my desk since everything was complete, when I turned on the monitor again there was little red dots that were on the black parts of the screen.  Forming some kind of fuzz. I am unable to change this. Does anyone know what to do?

I have recently build a new computer.  Everything was working fine (I had build it on the floor), all monitor drivers and such were installed.  I decided to move my computer to my desk since everything was complete, when I turned on the monitor again there was little red dots that were on the black parts of the screen.  Forming some kind of fuzz. I am unable to change this. Does anyone know what to do?

"fuzz" Never heard of such a thing... unless you are trolling.... which is just stupid...

What display interface are you using?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

yes. the floor was carpet.  No I'm not trolling.  it is odd, there is a red kind of fuzz (Little dots on the black parts) I had it before, but for some reason they went away.  When I moved my computer it happened again.  It looks really bad.  Kind of what some laptop computers do.

yes. the floor was carpet.  No I'm not trolling.  it is odd, there is a red kind of fuzz (Little dots on the black parts) I had it before, but for some reason they went away.  When I moved my computer it happened again.  It looks really bad.  Kind of what some laptop computers do.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100324225613AAY6FKI

mhmm sounds interesting... 

@Ryan Leech I am confused.  Do you mean the monitor type? resolution?

VGA, DVI, HDMI?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

@ryanLeech I have a VGA and DVI, it is set to auto select between the two of them. 

I would post picture but after taking a picture it doesn't show up.  the pixles are to small.

@EpicGeekonFire Yeah I learned that after I finished... 

Unfortunately you may have completely destroyed it.... But you can always return it if the days aren't over yet. It should only be your motherboard... I dont now if the other components would have been affected? 

Do you have another screen you can try with the computer. It could just be the screen that's broken