Looking for laptop recommendations- Coding and Media

Good evening. My laptops keyboard is getting screwey and I've lost half the screws to the chassis and all of that fun stuff. It's time for me personally to upgrade.

As it says in the title, I only really use it for coding and media consumption so a feature list I'd like to see would be something like

• A sexy feeling keyboard
  • A nice screen. IPS, at least 1080p but I do have a tonne of 4k media which could be nice as well. Touch would be a nice bonus

Not required but would be happy with:

• Nice long battery life (6+ hours)
  • Easy enough to take apart. Ribbon cables are my worst nightmare and I'm sick of working on.... Things that are not easy to work on

I don't need a graphics card at all. Zero gaming. Integrated graphics should be more than enough. Don't really want a stupid big gaming laptop. Or even a small gaming laptop.

Cost isn't a thing that I need to worry about, but sub 2k AUD would be nice 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Getting a Used Lenovo S400 wouldn't be a bad idea. I have had mine for four years and I still like it. The keyboard is good and it works well. I do have a few complaints though,

• The screen sucks
  • not the best build quality
  • Terrible battery life
  • Bad driver support

Other than that, it's a good laptop. I would go for something newer though because that would last you longer.

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 1(Lenovo S400 laptop): 

CPU: i3-3217u

SSD: 120gb Super Cache mSATA SSD

HDD: Random seagate 5400rpm 500gb HDD

RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3-SODIMM

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

CPU: i5-4260u

HDD: 5400rpm 500gb

RAM: 4gb DDR3 (soldered on :( )