Cameras for the soul, state yours

Canon 60D

Canon 70-200 F4L

Canon 18-135mm

I want a 50mm 1.8 lense and it will probably be the next thing I buy.

Canon 550d

18-55 kit lens

Sigma 30 1.4

Canon 70-200 2.8 (non is)

I like to think that I don't have much camera equipment. Most of my equipment is old but I would never give any of it up because of how it performs. I plan on extending my kit to get optimal use from my D7000 because I get quite a few photography gigs and digital makes most things easier.

Bodies: Nikon FE, Nikon EM, and Nikon D7000. The Nikon FE is my favourite, I love shooting film.

Lenses: Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Vivitar series 1 28-90mm f/2.8-3.5 Macro, Quantaray 70-300 f/4-5.6. The Vivitar Series 1 is AMAZING (Quantaray is junk but I got it used for $30).

Flash: Vivitar Zoom Thyristor 3500

Media: Lexar Professional 32GB 600x SDHC and Kodak Ektar 100

Other: Vivitar 2x teleconverter, 4x cross screen filter, skylight filter, circular polarizing filter.

My dad's a photographer, so here are the cameras I can use:

Canon EOS 5D (Mark I)

Canon EOS 20D (old)

Canon EOS 10D (old)

Canon EOS 30 (yes, film :D)

Some kind of Zenit (an old Russian camera)

And a heap of old, non-functional cameras in the drawers

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

My dad's a photographer' date=' so here are the cameras I can use: Canon EOS 5D (Mark I) Canon EOS 20D (old) Canon EOS 10D (old) Canon EOS 30 (yes, film :D) Some kind of Zenit (an old Russian camera) And a heap of old, non-functional cameras in the drawers [/quote']

@MadZee Lucky you :O

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a Nikon D5100 with kit 18-55mm lens choose it over a T3i which I somewhat regret since Nikon lens are expensive compare to Canon but the image quality is pretty good compare to the T3i so I stuck with it.

Nikon D80

50mm 1.8G

18-55 Vr

70-300 Vr

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The Leica system is a system that I can only dream of getting into one day, but right now I'm using 5D Mark II + L lenses

A standard 600D with an 18-55mm zoom lens. It came with a telephoto lens as well. 55-250mm. Both EFS lenses. I also bought a fish eye lens addon which I know it's quality but I'm low on money. :P

I also have a Holga lomo camera and just recently, an old Vivitar v3000s for fun. :)

Canon 60D, Lumix LX5, Nikon D800, and on semi-permanent loan from my dad, Leica M9. Not the best ever but they get me through.

¡ÇɯıuÉ ÇÊŒoן ı

Sony A65

Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

Sony 50mm f18 DT

Minolta 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 (got this lens for free so why the hell not? )

Sony HVL-f43AM flash

Since most of my professional work is done at concerts and theatre, I need the superior low-light performance. Less grain and greater dynamic range in my images on high ISO settings. So, for that reason, I'm a Nikon pureblood, and I'm still using my Nikon D700.

This one I believe was at ISO 6400:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2390[/ATTACH]

Though it's heavily compressed, sorry about that, not at my main computer right now.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Canon 20D (retro!)

Canon 18-55mm kit lens

Canon 50mm 1.8

Yongnuo YN-560 Speedlight

• 3 months later...

Canon 60D. I just havent gotten an external mic yet- it is like having a new car with no gas!!

Fuji X-E1 with the 18-55mm F2.8-4, currently waiting for the 23mm F1.4 to be released.

sony nex-7 camera a good size to be in me edc with interchangeable lenses I love it. 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

Nikon D5100

NIkon 18-55 F3.5-5.6 VR

helios 44M (badass old m42 lens!)

I sometimes use the pen from my wacom tablet to type cuz i'm too lazy to set it down :P

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T2i or a 550D or at least that's what the instruction booklet calls it. 

An EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Autofocus Lens

EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Autofocus Lens with a lens hood on it.

A Meike MK-550DL 2x battery extender with digital display,timer, portrait shot controls and remote.

2x canon LP-E8's for in it

Rocket fish UV filters on both and a single rocket fish Polarized filter.

A SandDisk 32 GB Extreme Class 10 45MB/s R/W

2 cases a LowePro small backpack for when I don't need it all and a Canon gadget bag for when I need all the extra stuff.

full cleaning supplys for everything but the sensor in the camera.

a 62" Targus pro tripod with all kinds of different positions it can be set in.

I plan to get 4 more things for it once I have the money.

A flash but I find them too expensive so I have been using the built in one. Looking at LED based ones if anyone has a good cheaper one.

A always on LED lamp for video recording. You can get very cheep good ones.

A stability mount with extra hot shoe mounts on it.

A higher end mic for recording .

I also want to install Magic Lantern on it but I am scared I will goof it up. 

I am only an amature but I do enjoy video and photo very much.

I make due with what I can get because I really don't have a lot of money.

It has taken a year to get what I do have.

Asus G74SX,17.3" 1920x1080 Screen, Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM 2.2GHz, 2.9 Turbo, 12GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM, 1.5TB (2x 750GB) 7200rpm HD Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. [] Asus VivoBook S400, Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Processor 1.7 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz 14.1" LED  (1366x768)  touch panel, 500GB HD, Intel® GMA HD, Windows 8 (64-bit)

Sony A77! Love this thing~

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders