Email when notification.

for an on the go thing, like on your phone an app is to much work. I understand that. however a automatic email when you get somthing like notifications or grouped in, for example 10's) that you can get on your phone, or just on the go.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

I think it would be a good idea but there should be presets like every notification, every 2, every 3, etc up to 10 cause I wouldn't want one for everyone, maybe every 5.

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I think it would be a good idea but there should be presets like every notification, every 2, every 3, etc up to 10 cause I wouldn't want one for everyone, maybe every 5.

yeah, somthing like that.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

or allternitavly somthing like an app (small one mind) that just gives you the notifications. no ui, just notifications

Bow down to me humans.

7 minutes ago, liamdoyle27 said:

for an on the go thing, like on your phone an app is to much work. I understand that. however a automatic email when you get somthing like notifications or grouped in, for example 10's) that you can get on your phone, or just on the go.

Already a thing

email.png

oh. facepalm. :) thanks!

shows i don't look stuff up before i act doesnt it...

Bow down to me humans.