Will this pc have bottleneck issues?

Samwise1765

Your performance will most definitely tank in Rust for sure. Not sure about the others.

Get a 1050 instead and spend more on the CPU.

7 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Your performance will most definitely tank in Rust for sure. Not sure about the others.

Get a 1050 instead and spend more on the CPU.

I dont really have much money to spend more on the cpu

I've had playable frame rates on Rust with an FX-8350 and an R7 370, it should be able to play them just fine. My FX is trash compared to that processor. But honestly I would wait for Ryzen and see how that stirs the market up.

1 minute ago, Samwise1765 said:

I dont really have much money to spend more on the cpu

You will if you change the 1060 for a 1050. Get an i5 7500 - it'll be well worth it.

3 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

I've had playable frame rates on Rust with an FX-8350 and an R7 370, it should be able to play them just fine. My FX is trash compared to that processor. But honestly I would wait for Ryzen and see how that stirs the market up.

What do you mean by stirs the market up? 

1 minute ago, Samwise1765 said:

What do you mean by stirs the market up? 

If Ryzen is really as cheap and as good as the leaked specs are saying Intel may need to drop prices on some of there mid to higher end chips to stay competitive.

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

You will if you change the 1060 for a 1050. Get an i5 7500 - it'll be well worth it.

even an i3 will be good

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

He cant drop down to a 1050 and have that much of an upgrade in the processor, that will break his budget which looks to be around 500 from what I can tell.

2 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

He cant drop down to a 1050 and have that much of an upgrade in the processor, that will break his budget which looks to be around 500 from what I can tell.

Yeah my budget is £500 maximum

Just now, RAM555789 said:

Adding $50 to the budget they can get an i5 7500 and they'll be able to run Rust and other games way better.

In my other opinion, though, they should save their money a little while longer and spend about $700 on a system so that they will have higher quality parts.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Adding $50 to the budget they can get an i5 7500 and they'll be able to run Rust and other games way better.

In my other opinion, though, they should save their money a little while longer and spend about $700 on a system so that they will have higher quality parts.

I dont need higher quality parts, i dont play games for graphics i just want good performance.

PCPartPicker part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tww7nn
Price breakdown by merchant: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tww7nn/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£172.18 @ More Computers) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-K Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£47.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: ADATA XPG Z1 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (£44.15 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£42.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB StormX Video Card  (£129.54 @ Aria PC) 
Case: BitFenix Nova ATX Mid Tower Case  (£23.04 @ Aria PC) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£52.43 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £512.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-17 19:09 GMT+0000

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

20 minutes ago, Samwise1765 said:

I dont need higher quality parts, i dont play games for graphics i just want good performance.

@Blackhole890 linked you a better part list. I know you want good performance, which is why you also need a good CPU.