WAN show drinking game.

Saladin

Nice for those who smoke it.

And sure. not having a hangover tomorrow would probably be nicer. However this thread is about a drinking game so i Think we'll stick to alcohol^^

As you wish

Interested in Business and Technology

Drink when:

Consoles are mentioned

During the week of the PS4 launch??..... What a cruel beast you are  :P

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Take a shot/finish your drink when:

Wan Show starts late

tumblr_mcd780XAzT1rxis0k_zps9f6dcdf8.gif  <---- Me right now.

After wan sjow

Gif-stephen-fry-14685318-320-240_zps7ee6

ron-swanson-stickers_zps678c9dc9.gif<-- Day after..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

• 2 weeks later...

My brother @The_1ted and me just watched the archive of November 22nd's WAN show. We took everything on the list as "Drink" (so no finishing/shots), and we ended up drinking 19 times. We had Malibu (coconut rum, 21%) with cherry juice (him) and pear juice (me).

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Sorry, I'm not legal. :S

you Mexican

jk

legal in 1 year...

• 1 month later...

CNN:

"Many teenagers died of a heart attack while playing drinking game while watching technology stream on twitch.tv. Owner Linus Sebastian is accused by parents of those teenagers for leading a tech cult which got their children commit suicide. American NSA, FBI and Canadian police are working together to solve this mistery. Linus Sebastian is already involved in #killedmywife scandal."

You sir. Receive an internet. Had me in stitches :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

All the people saying they are not legal (as me, in the country I live in :(), in Denmark, Germany and alot of other countries it is 16, to drink up to 14.5% (or something like that), guess tech tourism is going to increase over there, now :P

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

I'm so keen for this!

I hardly drink, but it sounds like one big drinking game with a lot of fun people!

#!

How about every time Luke does the "mind blown" motion!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

All the people saying they are not legal (as me, in the country I live in :(), in Denmark, Germany and alot of other countries it is 16, to drink up to 14.5% (or something like that), guess tech tourism is going to increase over there, now :P

Actually you can drink whenever your parrents give you permission in Denmark. But you need to be 16 to buy mild alchohol and 18 to buy strong alchohol.

alcohol poisoning  5 minutes in

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Actually you can drink whenever your parrents give you permission in Denmark. But you need to be 16 to buy mild alchohol and 18 to buy strong alchohol.

Well, yeah in your own home, it is legal in "most" europe cointries to drink, but you are not allowed to buy (strong alcohol) :P

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

CNN:

"Many teenagers died of a heart attack while playing drinking game while watching technology stream on twitch.tv. Owner Linus Sebastian is accused by parents of those teenagers for leading a tech cult which got their children commit suicide. American NSA, FBI and Canadian police are working together to solve this mistery. Linus Sebastian is already involved in #killedmywife scandal."

did somebody say tech cult? 

Adeptus_mecanics.jpg

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

In a drinking game, you are meant to have a drink when 1, 2, maybe 3 specific things happen. Not when any of some 50 things happen.

On this account, your stomach will get filled and you will throw up, before you actually get drunk.

How about every time Luke does the "mind blown" motion!

Added

In a drinking game, you are meant to have a drink when 1, 2, maybe 3 specific things happen. Not when any of some 50 things happen.

On this account, your stomach will get filled and you will throw up, before you actually get drunk.

First paragraph of my original post :D

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm not legal. :S

Coke, use coke

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

• 1 month later...

dont have enough booze to follow those rules

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian