WAN show drinking game.

Saladin

Hah! Joke's on you guys!!! I'm already completely wasted ^_^

i am basically the person in your profile pic right now.. but wrapped in a blanket :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It would be a lonely drinking game for me. No one else watches this that I know :( 

Good idea though! :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i am basically the person in your profile pic right now.. but wrapped in a blanket :lol:

You dont need a blankett!!! the liquro will warm ya up

I think the rules should be you take one of those drinking moments and follow that one through the whole broadcast. That way you still get sufficiently drunk and dont die.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

when linus says "extremely"

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

When slick says 'Really Really'

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You would be so drunk after the first 10 minutes!

30 seconds O.o

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

im pulling up this page next week. it looks like fun!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

and also, no... it doesnt have an effect in the same universe as alcohol  :mellow:

underage detected hahahahaha  ;)

Bet im older than you. :P

Bet im older than you. :P

possible, im 20....

you just sounded like a newcomer to the land of intoxicants :D

I must say that the livestream was alot funnier with half a bottle of rum in my system.. but this hangover.. my god

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I must say that the livestream was alot funnier with half a bottle of rum in my system.. but this hangover.. my god

yep hangovers are bad mmkay I'm on my way to one at the moments :wacko:

haha everytime they say something about ea they would have to drink :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

That's a lot of drinking... It's only so long before someone does a Hendrix (or Bon Scott?) and chokes on their own vomit.

So I'm thinking the Wan Show needs a drinking game. Put your recommendations in the comments. I would suggest only picking 4-5 from the first part in an attempt to stave off a trip to the hospital . B)

Here is what I have so far:

Drink when:

Linus goes off on a rant

Banners are incorrect (wrong sponsor, wrong guest, etc)

Topic/build logs are ready

Consoles are mentioned

Mechanical Keyboard, extra drink for Blues are better than Reds

Noctua

Fan boying

AMD/Nvidia rant

TN vs IPS panels

Linus eats/drinks

Luke/Linus mention they are hungry/thirsty

Linus uses the phrases 'dem X' or 'dat X' as in 'dem braided cables' or 'dat graphics card'

A phone goes off

Audio problems

WiFi/internet problems

Luke says 'very very very'

Linus says 'extremely'

Luke/Linus use the wrong word

When Luke plays "devil's advocate"

Guest gets trolled in twitch chat for an opinion

Canadian Internet service

Take a shot/finish your drink when:

EA!

Luke is fired.

Luke is 'unfired'

Luke/Linus use a horrible pun

Stream cuts out

Food is delivered

We see other members of the Linus Media Group on screen

Gee, a whole bottle would be gone after that wouldn't it? >_> So I guess everyone but me would lose haha. 

Hence : < not legal drinking age yet :P 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Sorry, I'm not legal. :S

who says you have to be legal :ph34r:

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I dont drink alcohol but I will substitute alcohol for cokacola. Sugary goodness... It will have the same sort of effect as alcohol on me.

I say sugary goodness but every other time I talk about coke I call it black liquid death.

Im tired!!! Work is busy!!!

i would suggest you stop drinking that immediately, starting right now this very moment, and go see a doctor, because you are clearly sick, and probably have some insulin related disease.

guess playing a drinking game could be fun but i find it boring drinking alone, and sitting here drinking alone at my computer while watching the livestream would be kinda miserable :P.

i would suggest you stop drinking that immediately, starting right now this very moment, and go see a doctor, because you are clearly sick, and probably have some insulin related disease.

guess playing a drinking game could be fun but i find it boring drinking alone, and sitting here drinking alone at my computer while watching the livestream would be kinda miserable :P.

That could easily be solved with a google hangout xD (and you'd have video of the moment when a few LTT member just facedesk and pass out)

That could easily be solved with a google hangout xD (and you'd have video of the moment when a few LTT member just facedesk and pass out)

hah! good suggestion :P

i would, but i dont wanna die from alcohol poisoning in 30 minutes....who am i kidding literally the first 15 minutes you would be wasted another 5 and you need to call the hospital

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

i would, but i dont wanna die from alcohol poisoning in 30 minutes....who am i kidding literally the first 15 minutes you would be wasted another 5 and you need to call the hospital

I managed to survive. with a bottle of bacardi black... i am still hungover though..

Brilliant Idea, just need to wait 3 years before I can legally participate.... :P

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB