Does my AIO CPU cooler come with fans?

MValuableP

Hey I was wondering if my Deepcool Captain EX would come with fans included or do I have to buy them separately?

Cuz I don't want to use the fans from my case for the radiator, as then I wont have any other fans for intake.

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

Yeah, it will come with fans. Unless their shitty manufacturers or its used

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

fairly sure an aio would come with all the required parts...

8700k/1070ti/16gb ram

1 minute ago, Ashiella said:

Yeah, it will come with fans. Unless their shitty manufacturers or its used

1 minute ago, cadd said:

fairly sure an aio would come with all the required parts...

I was just watching a "The Workshop" video where Luke kind of intended you'd have to buy separate fans, but hey, The Workshop isn't really one of their best series is it?

The dream:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

1 minute ago, MValuableP said:

I was just watching a "The Workshop" video where Luke kind of intended you'd have to buy separate fans, but hey, The Workshop isn't really one of their best series is it?

i actually liked the workshop.. answered lots of the weird questions that i never had the opportunity to test for myself, and i learned a lot

8700k/1070ti/16gb ram

3 minutes ago, cadd said:

i actually liked the workshop.. answered lots of the weird questions that i never had the opportunity to test for myself, and i learned a lot

Oh well, I guess that's a good point. I just found it to be repeating things you could find in older LTT or Ncix videos. But I guess it was refreshing if you hadn't watched those for a while

The dream:

Spoiler

The reality:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Product page wouldn't list fan specs if they weren't included. And if you still are weary, check some reviews like http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/deepcool-captain-240-ex-review,4.html

Their website was really weird, so I didn't end up bothering with it as it was that bad. But thank you :D

The dream:

Spoiler

The reality:

Spoiler