Could I fold with multiple gpu's for fun?

So I have a workstation board with 6 PCIE slots and I have 6 single slot gpu's that don't require power connectors, could I fold with every single gpu for the fun of it? If so, how? Using Fold@Home. also using an i7 3820 I have laying around. They are all like HD6450s and shit like that.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

Yes, all six cards should be usable if the motherboard can support all six running, and the CPU can provide enough PCI express lanes to them.  Rule of thumb, if the cards are Nvidia, one thread per card and one thread for OS.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

I can show a pic of a BOINC rig running over five GPUs.  The BOINCers and Folders on other forum I call home are nutty.

Here is the pic.  They can be a nutty lot.  What is real nuts is their server board rigs with two to four physical CPUs.

900x900px-LL-82313448_IMG_0426.jpeg

Then again, I'm a bit nutty too.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

20 hours ago, Ashiella said:

So I have a workstation board with 6 PCIE slots and I have 6 single slot gpu's that don't require power connectors, could I fold with every single gpu for the fun of it? If so, how? Using Fold@Home. also using an i7 3820 I have laying around. They are all like HD6450s and shit like that.

While you could, I don't recommend trying it. My 6670 was already cutting close to missing the deadlines a couple years ago, I can only imagine a worse GPU (and years later) wouldn't make it. If possible, try to sell them to get yourself a single GPU.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!