Working a RWBY build

Okay so I decided to work on a RWBY pc.

So i'm going full red and black, with some amd hardware. But i came to big problem of choosing a cooling solution... So I entered the EKWB website and came with this custom loop : 

https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/shared/oW58a6f773676

I don't really know if it will be good or not and I need to put stuff in the case to make sure it's "RWBY like" ( my case is a phanteks pro M). can some of you guys help me ?

4 minutes ago, Sol Blizkrieg said:

Okay so I decided to work on a RWBY pc.

So i'm going full red and black, with some amd hardware. But i came to big problem of choosing a cooling solution... So I entered the EKWB website and came with this custom loop : 

https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/shared/oW58a6f773676

I don't really know if it will be good or not and I need to put stuff in the case to make sure it's "RWBY like" ( my case is a phanteks pro M). can some of you guys help me ?

The list is empty

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

1 minute ago, Sol Blizkrieg said:

thats better, looks good to me. TBH I havent seen much RWBY but from what ive seen this should be good

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

1 hour ago, AdamBGames said:

thats better, looks good to me. TBH I havent seen much RWBY but from what ive seen this should be good

Yeah I hope so but naow I need help to think of what i cant do to make the case more "RWBY" here's the config : https://www.topachat.com/pages/configomatic.php?c=J60F23I%2BfoO8GubA34f7MdlmJuF%2BbDNnlYh45Hc7smE%3D

OH PS ! : THE BUILD WILL PROBABLY CHANGE WHEN RYZEN AND VEGE WILL BE AVAILABLE

2 minutes ago, Sol Blizkrieg said:

yah i was about to say, anyway Vega is Q3 2017 AFAIK so thats quite a wait tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

yah i was about to say, anyway Vega is Q3 2017 AFAIK so thats quite a wait tbh

I'm french... what does Q3 means ?

1 minute ago, Sol Blizkrieg said:

I'm french... what does Q3 means ?

the third quarter of this year, basically after the summer. IIRC they were planning on a ComputeX lauch

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the third quarter of this year, basically after the summer. IIRC they were planning on a ComputeX lauch

oh okay thanks mate, we don't talk about years like that in France

12 minutes ago, Sol Blizkrieg said:

before you buy anything I'd just wait for ryzen, as it should like it'll be out next month (possibly very early on, but I don't trust the source for that I have found saying that)

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

4 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

before you buy anything I'd just wait for ryzen, as it should like it'll be out next month (possibly very early on, but I don't trust the source for that I have found saying that)

its going to launch right at the end of february, there was a topic about it just a while back about how the launch for Ryzen was confirmed as feb 28th. 

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

its going to launch right at the end of february, there was a topic about it just a while back about how the launch for Ryzen was confirmed as feb 28th. 

oh has it been confirmed, as I was looking at one here was saying 2nd of march, and I have another saying 28th and so am unsure which one it is, I have also found one which says the AMD CEO said it would be early march as well, so I'm confused and can't get a clear answer about who is correct and isn't lying as it's hard to say due to the massive amount of mixed messages there seams to be

And more, several more

3 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

oh has it been confirmed, as I was looking at one here was saying 2nd of march, and I have another saying 28th and so am unsure which one it is, I have also found one which says the AMD CEO said it would be early march as well, so I'm confused and can't get a clear answer about who is correct and isn't lying as it's hard to say due to the massive amount of mixed messages there seams to be

well thats like 4 days apart, dosent really matter much lol. its late feb-early march then. the Capsasin event is late february aswell where we expect to see Ryzen and get more news on VEGA so there is that to look forward too aswell :) 

Builds:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well thats like 4 days apart, dosent really matter much lol. its late feb-early march then. the Capsasin event is late february aswell where we expect to see Ryzen and get more news on VEGA so there is that to look forward too aswell :) 

the capsacin event is on the 28th, and I have a feeling the real release date will  be given then, but I don't know when that will be

And more, several more