Claw Grip Mouse Recommendations?

Any recommendations on mice that are comfortable for people with claw grip? I did some research on it this past week, but have seen mixed//conflicting reviews// are too basic to make an educated decision. I'd mostly be playing shooters (overwatch) but also play a wide range of other genre games. I don't care too much about RGB, etc. It would be nice to fit my Black/Blue aesthetic but not critical.

The Logitech G9x and G102 are fan favorites 

The zowie FK series are okay but pretty damn expensive

Nixeus revel is also okay, and cheap but not 100% sure about the eargo for a claw grip

G403 (Except the price err)

Edit: G9x's aren't that widely available anymore 

I swap between claw and flat grips and the G402 Hyperion Fury is by far the most comfortable mouse I've used for both grips and many purposes (gaming, great surprisingly for 3D modeling, and whatever else). Plus, blue lights for your aesthetic.

17 minutes ago, Aytex said:

The Logitech G9x and G102 are fan favorites 

The zowie FK series are okay but pretty damn expensive

Nixeus revel is also okay, and cheap but not 100% sure about the eargo for a claw grip

G403 (Except the price err)

Edit: G9x's aren't that widely available anymore 

Are the Alienware tracX mouse just a rebrand of the G9X? 

6 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Nope, they differ in  shell

Aside from that, how different are they? Thank you for the advice. the G403 doesnt look all too bad (though I would not opt for the wireless option). Any opinions on the deathadder elite//chroma? 

1 minute ago, AngelOfBodom said:

Aside from that, how different are they? Thank you for the advice. the G403 doesnt look all too bad (though I would not opt for the wireless option). Any opinions on the deathadder elite//chroma? 

Stay away from Razer, I have no bias against them its just, the fact that their Quality control on their products are so so so bad my friend.

I've gone though 3 Deathadder chromas (I still use it cause i LOVE the 3988 sensor) and the shape

Not sure how different they are, If you have a bestbuy where you live you should be able to test out logitech mice

3 minutes ago, AngelOfBodom said:

Right. The newest Hyperion Fury is the one you want. The super angular lookin beast :D

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Stay away from Razer, I have no bias against them its just, the fact that their Quality control on their products are so so so bad my friend.

I've gone though 3 Deathadder chromas (I still use it cause i LOVE the 3988 sensor) and the shape

Not sure how different they are, If you have a bestbuy where you live you should be able to test out logitech mice

Good to know! Thank you. With my luck, I'd need decent QC. Thanks for the info, mate! 

1 minute ago, velvetxcat said:

Right. The newest Hyperion Fury is the one you want. The super angular lookin beast :D

I was eyeballin' it. dont you worry. ;D