Laptop and runing 2 4K monitors

Stargate

I'm thinking of buying the MSI gs43vr it has a gtx 1060 and I want to run 2 4K monitors not including my laptops monitor (2 4K iMac late 2015). Can I run them or should I be thinking of something else that has potential a 1070 I'm not going to be gameing on both I'm only going to be doing stuff like running primer on them any suggestions I have can spend about ~1700

3 minutes ago, Stargate said:

I'm thinking of buying the MSI gs43vr it has a gtx 1060 and I want to run 2 4K monitors not including my laptops monitor (2 4K iMac late 2015). Can I run them or should I be thinking of something else that has potential a 1070 I'm not going to be gameing on both I'm only going to be doing stuff like running primer on them any suggestions I have can spend about ~1700

Depends.  Does it have Thunderbolt 3?

5 minutes ago, Stargate said:

Yes, the laptop has TB3 and it can support 2 4K monitors.  You should be good.

If your laptop has TB3, then no problem. It's not the GPU that would struggle, but the bandwith of the interface itself.