Do you like watching PewDiePie?

deadaccount69

His fans act like little manipulated boys IMO. And his content is kind of meh. I prefer more mature/deep content like Total Biscuit. (I'm not that old though - 13. My peers all watch PDP and laugh at me for watching a balding British man. Oh well.)

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Before now I had no idea who he is, now I seen 1 minute of a video, holy cow man people like him? he need's to be dragged out to the barn and shot with both barrels of a double barrel shotgun

so simply because you don't like someone, they need to be shot?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

CaptainSparklez/Seananers > PewDiePie

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I think he is a genius for marketing himself in the right way, building the fanbase etc, but damn his videos are so bad. I have tried to watch his videos a few times to see what all the fuzz is about and all he does is overreact, scream and make unfunny "jokes" like screaming rape over and over.

I think he is a genius for marketing himself in the right way, building the fanbase etc, but damn his videos are so bad. I have tried to watch his videos a few times to see what all the fuzz is about and all he does is overreact, scream and make unfunny "jokes" like screaming rape over and over.

This. His reactions are fake, but he does manage to give his audience what they want and monetize it rather well so I respect him for that.

Sorry I'm gonna sound really indie here, but I used to really like him before he got mainstream... Let me elaborate. 

I think when he had fewer subscribers he was a lot more personal and he actually PLAYED the goddamn game like it was supposed to instead of messing about like a looney. I was so frustrated when he played The Last of Us because he couldn't play that game properly to save his life - and he had it on easy difficulty. And the fact that he made some money from playing a game badly... Makes my brain hurt. The same goes for anything puzzle related, he is so awful to watch when he plays puzzle games. Most of these guys who play games on YouTube, I think, didn't do so well in education, and that's why they're making videos. Obviously I don't know them but this is what it seems like.

He doesn't appreciate the tone of the games whatsoever - especially when he played the new Amnesia. He tends to overreact a lot and say stuff that really isn't funny either. He churns out content just because he has to now as well.

I think he also knows exactly who his demographic is but he still continues to swear like a drunken imbecile. He's repeating these words to 7-13 year olds, and what are they gonna do? Repeat it too, because they look up to him.

I'll be honest and say I love his vlogs. I think they're charming and funny, and you can tell he's a nice guy, but the Fridays with PewDiePie stuff can get a little out of hand sometimes.

But those of you saying he's a "genius" for being so successful, I disagree. I don't think he has the mind to strategise. At all.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I am interested in how many ppl hate him in comparison to how many ppl love him.

82 voted people no? Ouch, I find most of his videos entertaining. Or people could just be haters with the fact hes #2 most subscribed on YouTube and gets billions of views. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)