Program to split one desktop into two?

Modus

Hey guys.

I'm currently using a 27" monitor and a 21" in portrait mode. Does anyone know if its possible to split the portrait monitor into two? I'd like to be able to run VLC on one half and chrome on the second without having to mess with resizing it constantly.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Modus said:

Hey guys.

I'm currently using a 27" monitor and a 21" in portrait mode. Does anyone know if its possible to split the portrait monitor into two? I'd like to be able to run VLC on one half and chrome on the second without having to mess with resizing it constantly.

Thank you

matrox GXM software is designed for triplehead splitters, but it has a bunch of options for custom window snapping regions. give that a try

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Windows does this by default. If you drag a window to the right (or left) side of the screen, it should automatically resize to fit half the screen. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

6 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Windows does this by default. If you drag a window to the right (or left) side of the screen, it should automatically resize to fit half the screen. 

This.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

7 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

he wants that but if you dragged it to the top