Case Lighting

I just ordered a NZXT S340 Elite in Matte Black to fit my current PC in. Thank's to everyone in this forum for helping me :) 

It's due tomorrow and I just noticed, I forgot to order lighting for the inside.

I do currently have a light strip in this pc, but i feel like it may not stick as well if i remove and re add. Plus, if possible I'd like RGB For the purpose of changing colours when i feel like it.

Anyone got any recommendations? :D 

3 minutes ago, JamesHewitt said:

-SNIP-

Cable Mods LED kits are a quick plug and go solution, some other places that also have similar products are Modguru or Addoncustoms. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

5 minutes ago, JamesHewitt said:

I just ordered a NZXT S340 Elite in Matte Black to fit my current PC in. Thank's to everyone in this forum for helping me :) 

It's due tomorrow and I just noticed, I forgot to order lighting for the inside.

I do currently have a light strip in this pc, but i feel like it may not stick as well if i remove and re add. Plus, if possible I'd like RGB For the purpose of changing colours when i feel like it.

Anyone got any recommendations? :D 

I own a NZXT hue+ in an s340 and it looks great can recommend :)

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Cable Mods LED kits are a quick plug and go solution, some other places that also have similar products are Modguru or Addoncustoms. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Aren't cable mod ones actual plugs? I was also going to get some for my desk at some stage. Or is that just the RGB?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NICEKER-PC-Computer-RGB-LED/dp/B01G3H3JII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487174876&sr=8-1&keywords=Light+strip+case

Unfortunately i'm not really wanting to spend...50ish pounds on lights. I have just bought a 3rd cello for £3250 + the case.

If you ignore the awful pictures they took of them and look at user comments, these should do fine shouldn't they?

4 minutes ago, JamesHewitt said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NICEKER-PC-Computer-RGB-LED/dp/B01G3H3JII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487174876&sr=8-1&keywords=Light+strip+case

Unfortunately i'm not really wanting to spend...50ish pounds on lights. I have just bought a 3rd cello for £3250 + the case.

If you ignore the awful pictures they took of them and look at user comments, these should do fine shouldn't they?

Yes those are the RGB SMD5050 kits just cut down and wired into a kit for you to go, the only thing is we don't know the longevity of the lights.