Transporting a custom water cooled PC

Im moving to US soon but I have this custom water cooled pc, I want to bring it with me. So how can I transport it to US without damaging anything?

stuff the internals with bubble rap like the big companies do when they ship custom pcs?

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

2 minutes ago, A Silver said:

stuff the internals with bubble rap like the big companies do when they ship custom pcs?

Dont forget to drain the loop also.

Yeah make sure there is no water. Take the graphics card out and put it in an anti static bag, then package the card up separately (Or just make sure the card doesn't bounce around with proper support on all sides). Then stuff the PC with bubble wrap or something, and cover it with something to protect it. Then make sure it doesn't bounce around in its box with little plastic peanuts or something. 

Put everything that could break off in seperate boxes as much as possible, maybe drain the loop, and stuff the inside of the case with non-static packing material or expanding packing foam

I love Small Form factor ITX rigs.

11 minutes ago, BloodyWaters said:

Yeah make sure there is no water. Take the graphics card out and put it in an anti static bag, then package the card up separately (Or just make sure the card doesn't bounce around with proper support on all sides). Then stuff the PC with bubble wrap or something, and cover it with something to protect it. Then make sure it doesn't bounce around in its box with little plastic peanuts or something. 

He can't take out the GPU in a custom loop...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

You don't need to remove the GPU as long as it's supported. You basically just need to fill all empty space with soft foam so that everything is supported and nothing can move. Drain it also obviously, but I'm sure you don't need to be told that haha!

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

Thank you guys so much for the responses, I did not expect so many help xD

If I were to transport my rig internationally, I'd probably disassemble the entire thing and use individual boxes.  I guess it largely depends on if YOU are taking it or shipping it with someone else.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q