number of case fans and what size

ItchingWhere

I have a corsair carbide 750d case with the 2 hdd racks hanging form the 5.25" bays i was wondering what i should set up for fans at the moment i have 3x140mm(2 in the front and 1 top front) and 2x120mm(both are in the bottom) intake and 1x140(back of case) and 1x200mm(top of case at the back) exhaust and the 2x120mm fans on the cpu cooler are blowing the the 200mm fan

is this to much or is it good and i can get cpu and gpu tems up to 75deg as the lovely 40ish deg days in Australia

4 minutes ago, ItchingWhere said:

I have a corsair carbide 750d case with the 2 hdd racks hanging form the 5.25" bays i was wondering what i should set up for fans at the moment i have 3x140mm(2 in the front and 1 top front) and 2x120mm(both are in the bottom) intake and 1x140(back of case) and 1x200mm(top of case at the back) exhaust and the 2x120mm fans on the cpu cooler are blowing the the 200mm fan

is this to much or is it good and i can get cpu and gpu tems up to 75deg as the lovely 40ish deg days in Australia

remove your side panel and weld this on instead. don't forget to put a mesh on the intake if you want to keep your bodyparts

fan1.jpg

Pic would help. I don't understand the point of having 140mm top intake when you have 200mm top exhaust right next to it. Doesn't seem like it will have much effect on anything. In all you have many fans. Probably more than you'd need, but if noise isn't bothering you, sure.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv