1. Fit in a 2002 Hyundai Elantra

2. Have bluetooth

3. Low cost

4. (Optional)- On amazon

Breaking things 1 day at a time

9 hours ago, infigo said:

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/ION-Audio-Cassette-Adapter-Bluetooth/dp/B00I3YLHAC

I used something similar in my dads 2002 volvo v70 since it has no headphone jack to play music with. But that only had 3.5mm and that was all I needed

Edit: Or do you want a whole new head thingy for the sound system? That is harder

Probably the whole head unit. Those tape player adaptors always sound like crap.  If it makes you feel any better, I drive an 03 Hyundai Elantra and also have been thinking of getting a head unit. So your suggestion will be useful for at least 2 people. Also if anyone could link decently priced wiring harness adaptors or faceplate thingies (dash kit?) I would appreciate it.  Maaayybe even a youtube vid for installation? 

Sorry but even though I know tons about computers, head units still look foreign to me and I don't want to spend $100 on something with spotty bluetooth or something. 

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

On 2/16/2017 at 7:08 AM, infigo said:

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/ION-Audio-Cassette-Adapter-Bluetooth/dp/B00I3YLHAC

I used something similar in my dads 2002 volvo v70 since it has no headphone jack to play music with. But that only had 3.5mm and that was all I needed

Edit: Or do you want a whole new head thingy for the sound system? That is harder

A whole head unit. The car doesn't even have a cassette player

Breaking things 1 day at a time