Is G2A Krakow fraud?

Chaicho

I bought a g2a game about a week ago for about 9 dollars. This morning I saw a charge made to my bank account by "G2A Krakow" for 14.55

Does this happen to everyone?  I know G2A Shield is automatically set when you buy a game but i thought it adds on each game individually for like $1. So should I contact my bank to avoid further charges to my account or is this charge going to be refunded?

11 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

I bought a g2a game about a week ago for about 9 dollars. This morning I saw a charge made to my bank account by "G2A Krakow" for 14.55

Does this happen to everyone?  I know G2A Shield is automatically set when you buy a game but i thought it adds on each game individually for like $1. So should I contact my bank to avoid further charges to my account or is this charge going to be refunded?

it charges you for a months worth of g2a shield, so $3-4 i think, plus it your bank may charge a small fee if the purchase is international. In short, not a scam, just you not reading the small print very well....  

Hello!

From what I can see it may be few things, like a fee for order, a maybe product was displayed in euro instead dollars, or you have activated one-time shield with an order? Write to us at helpdesk@g2a.com we will be more than happy to check what happen for you! 

Best,

Max G2A Team!

18 hours ago, G2A_Team said:

Hello!

From what I can see it may be few things, like a fee for order, a maybe product was displayed in euro instead dollars, or you have activated one-time shield with an order? Write to us at helpdesk@g2a.com we will be more than happy to check what happen for you! 

Best,

Max G2A Team!

Thank you,  the problem was solved. But thank you