PewDiePie, is OUTED BY Youtube & Disny for IntI-Semitic Stunt

JamieOlive

I don't follow him nor do I watch his videos, but It took me full 10 min to see what the whole fuss is about and to see it was full on sarcasm. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

10 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

And? It was "okay" to have slaves at one point in history, that doesn't make it right now and then.

It's not because Disney was doing propaganda then that it is right to do the same now or to deny the existence of any genocide for that matter.

Felix did nothing of the sort, he made a joke. Just like Disney. Ideologue leftwing rags intentionally took him completely out of context for the sake of click baiting and virtue signaling.

Disney is the one that said this wasn't acceptable behavior while they themselves have indulged for the exact same fucking behavior and even justified it saying how humor was needed to help out the ills of society (watch the video I posted earlier)

-------

Current Rig

-------

No Trolling

• This includes flame wars such as NVIDIA vs AMD, political or religious debate.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

We respect that there is going to be technology news that has political or religious aspects to it and will always endeavour to let the community discuss such topics, however this is not a platform for purely discussing those aspects so please try and keep on track.

Also please try and report these instances as soon as possible so we can clean up threads rather than having to lock it so on topic discussion can still take place.