Safe temperature for my graphics card

Hi, I use a Zotac gtx 960 amp 4gb edition gpu and it hits 80°C+ in most cases if the fans are kept at auto during summer. I use msi afterburner to manually tweak the fan settings at 1:1 and then it hovers around 70-75°C mostly. So there's a slider named 'Temperature limit' and I had kept it at 65°C and automatically the 'power limit' slider came down to 46%. If I keep the temperature target at 70 the power remains at 64% and 75C for 80% power. While it does a great job keeping the temperature at bay but I'm worried if under-powering the card would affect its longevity or performance in any way(so far I haven't noticed any change in performance). I had tested witcher 3, gta v, nfs 2k16 and a few other games and it was the same result in general, witcher 3 being on the higher side. I also did a testing with furmark abd got similar result. Is it okay to use the temperature targets like this? Or is it okay to keep the card at manual? And should I install more cabinet fans? Links to the pics of my cabinet below:

ZWXceB4.jpg &

jhSWJFZ.jpg

mSuhHjR.png

evOSw0d.png

My full pc spec:
Cpu: Intel Core i7 6700
Gpu: Zotac gtx 960 amp 4gb
Ram: Kingston Hyperx fury 8gb 2133 x2
Mobo: Gigabyte B150M-D3H
Psu: Xfx pro 650w gaming edition bronze 80
Hdd: Wd 1tb blue
Case: Cooler master N300
Cooling: 3x 120mm cooler master sickle flow for exhaust and hyper 103 for cpu. (the case is well ventilated and cables are well managed to keep a negative air pressure inside)

Any suggestion or help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

you probably want to get that card cooler if possible but underpowering the card will not hurt it but will decrease your performance if possible you could air condition the room your pc is in that might help get the temps down the most your should want is 80 degree celsius before you hurt it.

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

with the amount of dust in that system, no wonder

yea you should turn off the pc and take a air compressor to it or at least the gpu but I wouldn't be surprised it the cpu cooler is full of dust either

80C is not going to kill a 960.  A lower temp is always going to be better for longevity but gpu's are generally designed to operate at higher temps.  Part of the problem I see with your case is you do not have a fan in the side panel blowing air onto the card.  Is your case the one with the side window or just the normal metal side panel.  If its the normal one put one of your fans in the side panel and see if it helps.  That case is designed to flow air so freely that I think all the air you have coming into your case is coming in through the front panel and the vent just in front of the motherboard in the back panel of your case.  all of your exhaust fans are in the top of your case which is not going to remove much of the air in the area of your gpu.  Also your gpu is just going to keep recycling its own hot air back into its self due to the minimal amount of airflow in that area.