Help with PC build

I am located in the US and I did not know about Part picker xD Thanks lol but would still love some suggestions though.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($299.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($50.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($72.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.33 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB ARMOR 8G OC Video Card  ($219.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Zalman T2 Plus MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($30.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($84.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $856.26
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-14 03:15 EST-0500

For the price you had, this is significantly better. You get an i7 6700 (locked, not K series, so you can't OC), room to upgrade to 16GB RAM, a good RX 480 (on par with 1060 and often cheaper) and a very good quality power supply. 

idk

Honestly building a PC right now is not recommended, I would seriously consider waiting for Ryzen to be released to see what prices will be with AMD and Intel.  The release will be in a few weeks It might be worth the wait regarding price and performance.  

Well right now I am gaming on an Alienware alpha and I have the cash but the poor performance I am getting is ticking me off so I would rather get a PC up and running Asap

2 minutes ago, beanSage said:

Well right now I am gaming on an Alienware alpha and I have the cash but the poor performance I am getting is ticking me off so I would rather get a PC up and running Asap

You HAVE to wait. You already have a decent gaming machine which you can game on for a couple of weeks untill new hardware releases.

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ Jet) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($94.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: SK hynix SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($76.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury 4GB NITRO Video Card  ($266.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $849.59
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-14 03:57 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

4 minutes ago, ElZamo92 said:

You HAVE to wait. You already have a decent gaming machine which you can game on for a couple of weeks untill new hardware releases.

he dont have to wait. it is his choice wether he gets it or not.

A few weeks wont hurt but I wouldn't consider the alpha as decent, Was playing rainbow six siege on lowest graphics with scaling down and was only able to up my FPS to 30-37

If it is really that important to get it right away then go ahead.., no one is stopping you but it would be sound advice to wait.  I have been wanting to pull the trigger myself on new hardware but I am going to wait for Ryzen and hopefully save a ton of money and get a quality machine.

12 hours ago, beanSage said:

If you're cutting corners, this build will actually work by just adding a rear exhaust fan instead of a whole set of fans, since the Core i5 and GTX 1060 are very power efficient (the two fans we include with the case will also do a good job of keeping things cool).  If you're not planning to overclock the CPU, which the i5-6500 doesn't actually allow unless you get a board with a special BIOS that hacks the CPU bus, you could also get by with a cheaper motherboard that costs about half as much as the one selected.

10 hours ago, VIVO-US said:

If you're cutting corners, this build will actually work by just adding a rear exhaust fan instead of a whole set of fans, since the Core i5 and GTX 1060 are very power efficient (the two fans we include with the case will also do a good job of keeping things cool).  If you're not planning to overclock the CPU, which the i5-6500 doesn't actually allow unless you get a board with a special BIOS that hacks the CPU bus, you could also get by with a cheaper motherboard that costs about half as much as the one selected.

What mother board would you recommend? Thanks for the advice about the fans :D Pretty helpful :)  

We can't recommend a specific motherboard, but the new PC we built here for video editing has similar specs to your build, and the B150 motherboard we used has been doing a great job.  You can easily find a good B150 Micro ATX motherboard with 4 RAM slots and other good stuff for under $70.  The bus speed isn't as high as a motherboard with a more expensive chipset, but for a single card system with a Core i5, the difference isn't even noticeable to most users.