It Takes More Then 2 Minutes To Load Only LTT Forums

Aronstone17

it takes more then 2 minutes to load only LTT forums i have  100mbps  internet and i live in fiji

3 minutes ago, Aronstone17 said:

it takes more then 2 minutes to load only LTT forums i have  100mbps  internet and i live in fiji

http://www.speedtest.net/

No issue for me.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

1 minute ago, Aronstone17 said:

must be on my end

I would assume so.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

2 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

Did you copy my post?

no it really takes me 2 Minutes

Try to ping forums (open command line and type "ping linustechtips.com" without " "). Then ping some other site which is hosted in US (like newegg.com).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Try to ping forums (open command line and type "ping linustechtips.com" without " "). Then ping some other site which is hosted in US (like newegg.com).

The forums aren't hosted in the US though.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

The forums aren't hosted in the US though.

Oh? They must have moved. Last I heard they were in some US datacenter. Hence the note in CS about following both US and Canadien laws. LMG being Canadien and forums being hosted in US.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Oh? They must have moved. Last I heard they were in some US datacenter. Hence the note in CS about following both US and Canadien laws. LMG being Canadien and forums being hosted in US.

As far as I know the forums have never been hosted in the US since I joined. Last time I checked was a month or two ago so something might have changed since then.

-KuJoe

13 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

The ping is higher for ltt then for newegg

8 minutes ago, Aronstone17 said:

The ping is higher for ltt then for newegg

Not expert, but I think they are routed by different service hubs. You'll have to wait for Mortis to check on this further.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Do you use a DNS server, I've noticed lag with some of those. 

I remember in the past using the Google DNS server and sometimes pages would load very slowly then I went into the IPv4 settings and turned it off and I got some DNS server from the ISP and that sped things up for me, are you using a DNS server?

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Can you post the output of https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace here (you can remove your IP address if you like), and also the full output of ping linustechtips.com? However, it's almost certainly an issue with your ISP's connection to our Cloudflare's network (our CDN), and there won't be anything we can do about that.

HTTP/2 203

10 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Can you post the output of https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace here (you can remove your IP address if you like), and also the full output of ping linustechtips.com? However, it's almost certainly an issue with your ISP's connection to our Cloudflare's network (our CDN), and there won't be anything we can do about that.

fl=23f122
h=linustechtips.com
ip=210.7.24.150
ts=1487117791.676
visit_scheme=https
uag=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
colo=HKG
spdy=h2
http=h2
loc=FJ

10 hours ago, Aronstone17 said:

fl=23f122
h=linustechtips.com
ip=210.7.24.150
ts=1487117791.676
visit_scheme=https
uag=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
colo=HKG
spdy=h2
http=h2
loc=FJ

According to that, you're in Fiji but connecting to a server in Hong Kong, which then connects to our server in Canada. There are Cloudflare datacenters in New Zealand and East Australia, so it is unusual that you would have been connected to HK, but it shouldn't account for that much slowdown. Can you open the dev tools (F12) and switch to the network tab, then refresh the page. After the page has fully loaded, take a screenshot of the dev tools and post it here so I can see if there's anything in particular that seems to be slowing it down.

HTTP/2 203

On 15/02/2017 at 11:10 PM, colonel_mortis said:

According to that, you're in Fiji but connecting to a server in Hong Kong, which then connects to our server in Canada. There are Cloudflare datacenters in New Zealand and East Australia, so it is unusual that you would have been connected to HK, but it shouldn't account for that much slowdown. Can you open the dev tools (F12) and switch to the network tab, then refresh the page. After the page has fully loaded, take a screenshot of the dev tools and post it here so I can see if there's anything in particular that seems to be slowing it down.

bandicam 2017-02-17 19-07-24-939.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-17 19-07-26-562.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-17 19-07-32-927.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-17 19-07-38-803.jpg

On 14-2-2017 at 8:46 AM, Aronstone17 said:

must be on my end

speedtest to both your closest speedtest node, and to a random node in canada, chances are you dont even need to report back to see what is going on. (i believe the forum is still hosted somehere in canada, correct me if i'm wrong.)

If you open the site in private browsing mode (or in a different browser where you're not logged in), is it still slow?

HTTP/2 203