MC Server WOES

I have a 1.11.2 server with the bukkit plugin "factions" and i NEED to add mods to the server and there seems to be many answers. HOWEVER, the answers are either outdated or scams to give people money. PLEAAAASE HELP i have no clue what to do....... the server needs to run bukkit AND forge OR find a way for the bukkit plugin to work with forge.

Thanks in advance,

yacov

Gaming PC:                                        Server PC:                                         Streaming PC:

Processors:        i9-10900k                                          i5-9600k                                             i7-5820k

Motherboards:    ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E               ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E                ASUS ROG STRIX X99

RAM:                  Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz    Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz      Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz

GPU:                  MSI RTX 3080ti                                 Asus ROG 1050ti                               Asus ROG 1060 OC

SSD:                  Samsung 980 Pro                             Samsung 960 Evo                              Samsung 960 Evo

PSU:                  ROG Thor 1200W                             ROG Thor 850W                                 ROG Thor 850W

CPU Cooler:      Corsair hardline                                 Corsair hardline                                  Corsair hardline

Case:                 Custom                                              Custom                                               Custom

i host it myself and i know its not recommended but i am not the kind of erson to follow suggestions/rules xD

Gaming PC:                                        Server PC:                                         Streaming PC:

Processors:        i9-10900k                                          i5-9600k                                             i7-5820k

Motherboards:    ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E               ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E                ASUS ROG STRIX X99

RAM:                  Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz    Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz      Gskill TridentZ 32 GB @3500mhz

GPU:                  MSI RTX 3080ti                                 Asus ROG 1050ti                               Asus ROG 1060 OC

SSD:                  Samsung 980 Pro                             Samsung 960 Evo                              Samsung 960 Evo

PSU:                  ROG Thor 1200W                             ROG Thor 850W                                 ROG Thor 850W

CPU Cooler:      Corsair hardline                                 Corsair hardline                                  Corsair hardline

Case:                 Custom                                              Custom                                               Custom

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 6:14 PM, Yacovrex said:

I host it myself and i know its not recommended but I am not the kind of person to follow suggestions/rules xD