Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB keyboard review

Hey guys, I recently purchased a Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB mechanical Keyboard and I decided to try my hand at a video review.

If you're strapped for time let me say this. It's a great keyboard for $55 US dollars. Fully mechanical, RGB backlighting and it has onboard memory. Which is awesome if you're one of those people who use your keyboard on different systems.

Anyway this is my first review with a more professional vibe to it. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask me any question that you might have.

-Thanks

Its nice to see a quality review on this sub forum, but i'd suggest some better lighting in the review. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Thanks alot, I'm just getting started. I'm primarily doing this as a hobby to help build up a few skill sets that I might be able to use somewhere down the road. Anyway if you found my review useful consider giving me a sub. Ill only be putting out videos for products that I happen to purchase, because I don't think I can get any companies to send me anything for free haha.

Edit: About the lighting. I had plenty of lighting in the room. the camera i used is very old..and obviously crappy lol. I'm in desperate need of a new one.

9 minutes ago, ELMTxVash said:

Thanks alot, I'm just getting started. I'm primarily doing this as a hobby to help build up a few skill sets that I might be able to use somewhere down the road. Anyway if you found my review useful consider giving me a sub. Ill only be putting out videos for products that I happen to purchase, because I don't think I can get any companies to send me anything for free haha.

Edit: About the lighting. I had plenty of lighting in the room. the camera i used is very old..and obviously crappy lol. I'm in desperate need of a new one.

When I used to do it, I learned a lot in video editing and Photoshop. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I apologize for our slightly misleading subforum names... that section is exclusively for posting tech news.

I've moved it to the subforum for member reviews :) 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I apologize for our slightly misleading subforum names... that section is exclusively for posting tech news.

I've moved it to the subforum for member reviews :) 

My bad I'm new here. Thanks.