Skyrim, heh.. Modding problem please help!

lovingGamer

So i just installed this mod 

thought it would be awesome to put my Evil Enemies on a stick and set on fire...
installed mod crafted all the crap that i needed to craft.. and when i hit dead enemy it doesn't do jack shit!

reinstall mod? conflicting mods?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

6 minutes ago, Himommies said:

As @Statik said with my 45 minutes of minecraft modding experience.Probaly conflicting mods

how can i know ?

1 minute ago, lovingGamer said:

how can i know ?

Google which is probaly not going to help at all or just disable all mods execpt for that one and enable them one by one.

My life

30 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Google which is probaly not going to help at all or just disable all mods execpt for that one and enable them one by one.

wtf.. i i disabled all mods, but that mod and it still won't work wtf ?

1 minute ago, lovingGamer said:

wtf.. i i disabled all mods, but that mod and it still won't work wtf ?

Reinstall/restart pc

My life

52 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Reinstall/restart pc

Done and Done.. won't work ":(

It's because when you Uninstaller the game your mod folder is still left behind. Delete the skyrim folder in the steam directory

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

17 minutes ago, miagisan said:

It's because when you Uninstaller the game your mod folder is still left behind. Delete the skyrim folder in the steam directory

what ?sorry i'm confused 

39 minutes ago, miagisan said:

how does that help me? are you a troll you want me to remove the game ?

1 hour ago, lovingGamer said:

how does that help me? are you a troll you want me to remove the game ?

Jesus Christ man, it's how you reinstall your game.

Uninstall your game, delete all folders in your steam directory so ALL MODS and traces of the game are 100% gone.

Resinstall game

Redownload mods

Activate the mods 1 by 1, testing the game after you activate every mod, to see which mod is causing the conflict.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

1 minute ago, Statik said:

Jesus Christ man, it's how you reinstall your game.

Uninstall your game, delete all folders in your steam directory so ALL MODS and traces of the game are 100% gone.

Resinstall game

Redownload mods

Activate the mods 1 by 1, testing the game after you activate every mod, to see which mod is causing the conflict.

i'm not doing this, i can live without this mod.. that won't help 100%...  Jesus Christ 

4 hours ago, lovingGamer said:

i'm not doing this, i can live without this mod.. that won't help 100%...  Jesus Christ 

Then do that then. Don't ask for a fix to your problem then refuse to do it, because it's too much work.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro