Building a small Server system

Hello, It's been a while since I've been on these forums. However Since I'll be taking College courses with Networking in mind. I've decided purchase a lot of used server parts on Ebay and put them together.

I've made a unfinished video as I'm still waiting on One key component for the build, which is heat sinks that Fit on the Cpu's without touching the Solid State Capacitors.

So here are the Parts that are going to be used in the Server.

2x Intel Xeon Quad core x5355 @2.66Ghtz
32GB ECC Buffered Ram (Samsung 8x4GB)
SuperMicro X7DBR-8+ Rev 1.21 Motherboard
560W PSU SuperMicro PWS-563-1H
64GB SSD for Os install
1TB HDD for File Storage

Network: Both Main Computer Rig and this Server Build will be using Cat6 Cables and on 1Gbit Switch for Fast storage.

Usage: The Server will be used for File Serving for the family, Rendering for my Heavy After Effects use (Sony Vegas as well), and General Media (Songs, Movies, TV Shows) So my family can watch movies without needing their dvd player. (Especially for HD Movies)

Note: I also own a 3D Printer to make most of my accessories, Mounts, and other things.

Video Link:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie1F8a1B2QU  (Unlisted however View-able)

Hope that everything does go well, and I hope to see what you guys might think.

24 minutes ago, Marhfg said:

2x Intel Xeon Quad core x5355 @2.66Ghtz
SuperMicro X7DBR-8+ Rev 1.21 Motherboard

that's not a small server, that's a prehistoric monolith :P

Unless you already have this, id sell it or get rid of it and get a newer 133 system.  A basic dell c2100 costs about 120 us on ebay and is faster and uses about half the power. The power savings will pay for its self.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-C2100-FS12-TY-12-Bay-Server-2-13GHz-E5506-Quad-Core-16GB-RAM-SAS6i-R-NAS-/381680891259?hash=item58ddf4357b:g:UZ4AAOSw-0xYblpJ

12 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Unless you already have this, id sell it or get rid of it and get a newer 133 system.  A basic dell c2100 costs about 120 us on ebay and is faster and uses about half the power. The power savings will pay for its self.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-C2100-FS12-TY-12-Bay-Server-2-13GHz-E5506-Quad-Core-16GB-RAM-SAS6i-R-NAS-/381680891259?hash=item58ddf4357b:g:UZ4AAOSw-0xYblpJ

Eh, the rack mount probably wouldn't fit inside my closet on the Side I want it. 
Also that server would cost, 150.17 that's including shipping, and then factor in Buying 3.5 Inch HDD's as well. SO 1tb would be about $30. So Grand total would be about 180.17
(USD)
So that System with its specs and price, I'll list it here.

(X1) Intel Xeon Quad Core E5506 2.13 Ghtz
 16 GB of ram
 1tb of HDD
for $180.17 USD

However the lil server I'm custom building with my own 3d parts only costed a grand total of $191.82 USD
And between the 2, I think I'm getting more power in the initial run because the only upgrades I'm going to do later is More HDD's.

However I'm glad to see some suggestions about this topic.