Laptop 4 Beeps at Start then Restart Couple of Times

Go to solution Solved by Mark77,
53 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

Laptop's Time does not sync with servers, tried manual, automatic, services but nope.

That's an interesting clue, and is a sign of a weak/dead "CMOS" battery.  That should be replaceable.  Order a proper replacement from Dell or off of eBay.  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLDER ONE UP YOURSELF!

Its my 6 year old Laptop still performs well but a week ago this has started.
I havent changed 1 single thing on this laptop.
i searched on internet 4 beeps means ram issue.
I changed slot, ran on 1 slot each but still getting this issue.
Also updated BIOS.
Not fixed
Is there anything i should try?

NOTE: After 4 BEEPS and Couple of restart it work compeltely fine for the rest of the day. No Matter how many times i restart or shutdown, it does not do this thing again.
Only do when i TURN ON this laptop first time in a day.
Also another thing.
Laptop's Time does not sync with servers, tried manual, automatic, services but nope.

VIdeo for  more clear Explanation. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Do you have access to a different charging cord for it by any chance?  That's what I would try.  Don't know if that model uses the standard Dell chargers or not, but I have found that Dell chargers don't have a great record of reliability over time.   Some Dell laptops (Alienwares are Dells) are less tolerant of weak/broken power supplies than others.

53 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

That's an interesting clue, and is a sign of a weak/dead "CMOS" battery.  That should be replaceable.  Order a proper replacement from Dell or off of eBay.  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLDER ONE UP YOURSELF!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 9:51 AM, Mark77 said:

Yea i fixed it by replacing the CMOS battery. It was Easy.
Replaced the old one with new. dsc03440.jpg

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w