Replaced case fans but I'm still hearing rumbling/buzzing noise

Gandek

After a bit more than a year of my 2 case fans (exhaust/intake) acting up and making a lot of rumbling and buzzing noise especially during bootups and just normal use, I replaced them both with Corsairs AF120 Quiet Edition (LED) which are pretty popular and recommended fans. After installing these my rig is definitely more quiet but I still notice a bit of rumbling and buzzing but its MUCH MUCH better than the older fans. I want to know whats causing this exactly to completely eliminate the problem. One note to make is that the screw holes for the case fans look pretty beat up and the little plastic parts around the holes look like they are trying to pop off (1 already has from the looks of it) I have a Corsair 300R. I have also made sure that all cables are not touching the fans. Will appreciate the feedback guys ;)

-Gandek 

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

Just now, Gandek said:

Have you checked the PSU? You usually do it, by removing it from the case, and booting it up so that the PSU fan can't resonate through the case. Just something to check.

Unplug the case fans while the PC is running (no worries, it won't overheat if you don't actively block all the intakes).  Does the noise persist? 

If it does, something else is actually causing the problem.  Could be the CPU fan, the PSU's fan, perhaps it's actually coming from the graphics card. 

If the noise stops when the case fans are disconnected, try to find out which of the fans is causing it and then mount that on rubbers to isolate it from the case itself.

If you're running any hdd's, that's probably the culprit. If that's the case, try booting the system up with your drives unplugged to see if that solves the issue.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.