Front Panel XLR

Hi im looking for a audio XLR input as a front panel for my computer. I cant find any in the market does anyone knows if they exist

1 hour ago, pccool007 said:

Hi im looking for a audio XLR input as a front panel for my computer. I cant find any in the market does anyone knows if they exist

I dont believe anyone makes one, and i dont understand why not. Im sure theres loads of people who would want a simple mic input on there computer

2 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

I dont believe anyone makes one, and i dont understand why not. Im sure theres loads of people who would want a simple mic input on there computer

A simple mic input would be the 3.5mm trs connector. The market for xlr input is small and the people that would need it would generally be professionals with a dedicated audio interface device. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

20 hours ago, pccool007 said:

This isn't a thing. Audio interfaces are external for a few reasons:

1) dedicated PSU, and +48V ability.

2) less chance for electronic interference due to removal from the PC case

3) use with laptop/ anything apple

4) connectors on front, rear and sides allows more options.

If you really want to you could enlarge a 5.25'' bay to fit something like a focusrite scarlett 2i2, but you'd lose output ability as it would be inside the case. If you took this one step further, you could create a second 5.25'' bay cover with surface mount connectors for the outputs, power and USB. Of course, if you did this and end up with electronic interference you'd be pretty much bang out of luck.