Very SPECIAL and Specific Gaming laptop! Challange for team LMG!

Dear LMG,

I love you all. I salute you for having such amazing show. I have watched ALL episodes up to... maybe 2 years back of LTT and almost all of TechQuickie and CSS.
I like every video, and try to post as much comments as i find the time to!! I want to see your business grow and Dennis not to!

What i really respect and value as viewer is the 1) Honesty, 2) Spontaneousity and LACK Of too formal or censored content (the more you censore it, the less i like it). Very few people have the courage to be raw and un-dogmatic yet remain truthful and not just do it for the responses (like PURPOSEFULLY cursing to draw attention, not because he genuinely WANTED it).
Thank you for the amazing work you do.
First i will start with two episode suggestions:

I would love to see an entire episode of beating the crap out of Dennis. Of course without any injury or health danger, maybe using rubbery swords or smth... a real Channel Super FUN for the Fans of Dennis!

Also i believe it will be SUPER GREAT but super... "hard" to film the following... are you ready? I don't know if you are UP for the challange, but an epiosode feautering Dennis, Nick, Luke and Taran, with 4 girls from LMG (including Ester)... PLAYING GAME OF BOTTLE SPIN!
And YES -- if the bottle spins so that two males have to kiss... THEY HAVE TO. Of course no real-tongue mash-up... that would be way too unethical and uncool... but you know the sissy easy lips-on type.
I BET you don't have the ballz to do it. Obviously Linus will be sitting this one out because: 1) He's too maried and 2) No ballz for real (lol, JOKING, JOKING, RELAX!).

Now for my REAL question of the thread (btw how do ya like the clickbait title? JOOKING, i'm really looking for laptop):
=================
I want the following VERY specific laptop, and i'm unsure if it exist with the WHOLE combination... its a tricky thing. I bet the LTT Forum is THE BEST forum to ask for such a specific expertise!

· Starting from Processor - i'd like something like I7-6900 or similar DESKTOP grade chip. Do NOT intent to overclock it, i want out-of-the-box POWER-horse!

· Obviously Ram is as much as i fucking want. That is never a hindrance with laptops these days.

· Graphics Card choice shall be something close to 1060 or 1080. Just one is enough, no need for SLI or smth.

· Now the HDD shall not be HDD at all... i want just ONE single 1TB SSD Intel NVME PCiExpress based 750 PRO series monster for everything. It will be more than enough, i don't keep em 30 games installed at the same time or something like that.

· The MONITOR is where the REAL requirements begin. I'd like FULLHD NON-flickering (PWM-free), matte, IPS monitor with 100% (or at least above 95%) of ADOBE RGB and obviously more than 100% of sRGB coverage. Amazing black levels and contrast. The best for ma eyes! Real beauty!
The screen size should be either 15.6 or 17 inches. The RazerBlade is too small with his 14 inches.

SideNote -- i have never used 17 inch laptop in my entire life, just 15.6 gaming laptops... and i dont know if the SPACE for my stuff will be more, or just my STUFF will be BIGGER. The first would be more productive, since i take care of the second by manual dpi settings, icon and font settings etc.

Now i do not want a DESIGNER grade monitor... that is just one step too far. But i want really the very best my CONSUMER EYES can get! No compromise here!

· The KEYBOARD has to be back-lid but I DONT GIVE A SHIT with what color. Red is fine, white is fine, i don't need em fancy shit. I rarely use the backliting anyway...
The KEYBOARD should also be SUPER-MEGA-AMAZING and comfortable! I LOVED my A4 keyboard back in the day - it had FLAT keys (not taaal deep keys) so i assume it was membrane based? Something like that: http://www.conrad.com/medias/global/ce/9000_9999/9500/9560/9568/956818_ZB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg

It costed around 15$ or so.
Wheres i had more expensive (still not gaming grade) Logitech one and it SUCKED ass (also it got broke like a month in... wheres the A4 lasted and STILL works for like 8 years of cum, sweat, juice, water, strikes and abuse).
I don't care for the arrow keys nor do i need the numpads at all -- those are NOT priority. SPEED of typing and all the major SYMBOLS are my priority. I had ASUS ROG G55-CN265D laptop and i kinda liked the keyboard. The mapping was great! The keys.. were kinda ok.  Wheres the LENOVO Y-50-70 i have now (960GTX version, fullHD IPS) is fucking SHIT! I hate both the keys and the mapping (maybe because it was for german market and it has the german special characters instead of our standart ones here but..)

IF mechanical keyboards mean the same experience as the BIG ones back in the day, where you had to REALLY press it and use effort to type... yeah i fucking hate that. But i've never used modern CheryMX or similar keyboards so... i think you got me though!

· Finally i do not care about battery life. I always use my charger.
· I want AMAZING cooling, though! Like really REALLY ENOUGH cooling, not a hot-sausage.

· Laptop thickness is not a priority -- it can be any thickness.
The reason i want laptop is that i can travel with it. NOT in the sense like from the table to the bed, but like from city to city or from home to a cafe... so i dont care about battery life, but about performance and STILL "travelability"". No matter if heavier, an 15.6 or 17 inch laptop will always be TIMES easier to carry in a bag, than a full blown desktop PC, even if its portable one (due to monitor and stuff).

· For now forget about budget, but obviously that 9000$ laptop is out of the question... or any MacBooks or shit.

· I have no idea if sound-cards vary, but the more awesome one it has -- the better. I'm kind audiophile, but i probably not like the extra cables and hassle on my table for something like Asus Xonar U7, which i have used and is AMAZING stuff btw.

Thank you for the attention,
BEST FORUM
and
BEST YouTube channels EVER!

17 minutes ago, Mitizaro said:

I would love to see an entire episode of beating the crap out of Dennis. Of course without any injury or health danger, maybe using rubbery swords or smth... a real Channel Super FUN for the Fans of Dennis!

You sadistic fucking bastard. No one would want to watch that. Dennis is my favorite staff on the LMG team, BTW. My favorite Channel Super Fun video is Dennis's revenge prank.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

First of all THANK YOU for the replies!

And As far as i see it, the middle and bottom MSI are no good becuase they have laptop grade CPUs.

BTW i'm not talking about a REAL beating to the death or smth... just a fun "Dennis-punchbag" episode with ALL precautions and safeties of course! No harm done, just honey for the viewer' soul...

2 minutes ago, Mitizaro said:

First of all THANK YOU for the replies!

And As far as i see it, the middle and bottom MSI are no good becuase they have laptop grade CPUs.

BTW i'm not talking about a REAL beating to the death or smth... just a fun "Dennis-punchbag" episode with ALL precautions and safeties of course! No harm done, just honey for the viewer' soul...

msi gt titan has a desktop cpu also why do you need that? 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

msi gt titan has a desktop cpu also why do you need that? 

Member' what Palpatine used to say?

POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Kidding aside, DEPENDING on the investition it would be a longer "stay in my hands" cycle.

Also as i said i'm quite Power Hungry (in terms of usage), and Dennis-Episode hungry as well!

1 hour ago, Mitizaro said:

· Starting from Processor - i'd like something like I7-6900 or similar DESKTOP grade chip. Do NOT intent to overclock it, i want out-of-the-box POWER-horse!

The only thing that will satisfy you will be a full blown desktop CPU. None of the MSI offerings have a desktop CPU so nope. That leaves only the MSI16L13 and P775DM3 and P870DM3. Eurocom is currently making a socket desktop CPU version of the GT83 so wait for that. 

Otherwise 15in this: http://www.eurocom.com/ec/configure(2,384,0)TornadoF5

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

Ok if i scrap the whole DESKTOP CPU thing and go with 6700HQ / 7700HQ setup..

What can be offered given the rest of the requirements? The PCIe SSD, THE AMAZING keyboard, and AMAZING screen, along with perfect cooling?

43 minutes ago, Mitizaro said:

Ok if i scrap the whole DESKTOP CPU thing and go with 6700HQ / 7700HQ setup..

You don't have to. I just told you, you can get the MSI 16L13. http://www.hidevolution.com/evoc-16l-g-1080-custom-built-gaming-desktop-replacement-laptop.html

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p