Samsung note 3 Security help

Go to solution Solved by TopplesS,

Hi all I’m fair noob still when it comes to pc's/phones and well tech in general can some one help out here?

I get this msg every day or when I first turn on my phone

.when I click ok it goes into application manager but doesn’t tell me witch app is the problem?

Here are all the apps in the application manager tell me witch one you’d think it would be

i have already uninstalled the following

1. carsales
  2. domain realestate
  3. reddit is fun
  4. speedtest

I was having this problem earlier - it's to do with KNOX.

Next time the notification comes up, drag down the notification bar and press and hold on the notification. It will pop up 'App info' - click that. Then it will take you to something to do with KNOX; firstly clear the application's data, then force stop, then disable the app (don't worry, doesn't hurt it).

I've read up about this a bit recently and it seems Samsung has stuffed something up, they're currently working on a fix (maybe get rolled out with 4.4?! :D)

Hope it helps!

Hi all I’m fair noob still when it comes to pc's/phones and well tech in general can some one help out here?

.WHLizDpl.png

.when I click ok it goes into application manager but doesn’t tell me witch app is the problem?

Here are all the apps in the application manager tell me witch one you’d think it would be

.atFFsfZl.png

.iE4EqRCl.png

.BxCRTuRl.png

.fTPV2sCl.png

.O4WrqBzl.png

.7ZbcSLll.png

1. carsales
  2. domain realestate
  3. reddit is fun
  4. speedtest

1. carsales
  2. domain realestate
  3. reddit is fun
  4. speedtest

Next time the notification comes up, drag down the notification bar and press and hold on the notification. It will pop up 'App info' - click that. Then it will take you to something to do with KNOX; firstly clear the application's data, then force stop, then disable the app (don't worry, doesn't hurt it).

I've read up about this a bit recently and it seems Samsung has stuffed something up, they're currently working on a fix (maybe get rolled out with 4.4?! :D)

Hope it helps!

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

Hope it helps!

that has fixed it so far thanks heaps it was bugging me

that has fixed it so far thanks heaps it was bugging me

No worries mate, had me worried for a bit too.

I noticed that it popped up when I toggled the wifi on, just in case anyone was wondering!

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550