Best silent 140mm SLIM fan

GoldenRC

Hi, I'm looking for silent 140mm SLIM fan. It must be slim (13/15mm). I watched some of them and I'm focused on 2 of them: 
-Ultra Sleek Vortex 14
-CRYORIG XT140

I won't use PWM. It will work on 5V in my Fractal R5 case. It needs to be quiet. That's my preference.

I'm a bit biased towards cryorig stuff, so I'd say the XT140.

one thing to consider is that even though it's a 140mm fan, it uses a 120mm mount

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Where are you using the fan and why does it need to be slim?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It needs to be slim becouse there is no enough space to normal Fan. Now i don't have any Fan. I use Fractal gp-14 on front of case.

6 hours ago, GoldenRC said:

It needs to be slim becouse there is no enough space to normal Fan. Now i don't have any Fan. I use Fractal gp-14 on front of case.

Where are you planning to use the fan? 

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 2/15/2017 at 5:45 AM, GoldenRC said:

@WoodenMarker

I will use it at back of the case

What's preventing you from using a standard 25mm thick fan at the back?