Best silent case fans as of this day?

I have a budget of $50 for case fans and was originally planning to purchase 2 Corsair twin packs (total of 4 for $42) and call it a day but after a few searches, it seems that more fans than necessary doesn't necessarily mean better especially compared to 3 better fans. So I decided to add another $10 and purchase 3 high end case fans (the ones that costs around $20). But if I'm paying $60 for case fans they better be the best so now I'm wondering what's currently the best quiet case fan that can push a lot of air?

Noctua seems to be the go-to fan for enthusiasts but I'm reading a lot of good things from Noiseblocker and Fractal Design Venturi and read that the latter is even better than Noctua. I usually only read reviews from people that have both the fans since people who have only 1 of them tend to favor what they have and some people who swear by Noctua most of the time don't even have them and is just repeating what they keep seeing on various sites (I can respect this if they have sufficient evidence to prove the difference between these coolers).

For my budget I can only purchase 3 fans which is most likely all the fans I need anyway (1 front, 1 rear, 1 top) and I have a free case fan that came with my case so I'll either put it that at the bottom or at the top and have 2 high end fans on the front (still not sure, I'm gonna experiment what's best when the fans come). Also, leds aren't an issue, I'm not the type of guy that gets off to colorful flashy lights.

hate to break it to you, but 60$ for the best of the best fans out there isn't going to cut it for 3 sets.

Raise your budget or lower your choice.

5 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

hate to break it to you, but 60$ for the best of the best fans out there isn't going to cut it for 3 sets.

Raise your budget or lower your choice.

I went to another forum and the guys out there really know their stuff, turns out I needed around $25 after all.