Xbox (original) Emulator

Xandaaa

Hey forum, wondering if there are any good xbox emulators out there. I know it's a google search away but I wanted to hear your guys' collective opinion. I wanted to play Mechassault lonewolf, because mechwarrior online is completely diffferent, and when I was little it was the only game I could afford on my xbox. Shoutout to anybody who has played lonewolf, as I regard it to be one of the best games ever developed to date, and if this is not within the terms of service please don't give me another warning mods, I'll just take it down xD

1 hour ago, Xandaaa said:

Hey forum, wondering if there are any good xbox emulators out there. I know it's a google search away but I wanted to hear your guys' collective opinion. I wanted to play Mechassault lonewolf, because mechwarrior online is completely diffferent, and when I was little it was the only game I could afford on my xbox. Shoutout to anybody who has played lonewolf, as I regard it to be one of the best games ever developed to date, and if this is not within the terms of service please don't give me another warning mods, I'll just take it down xD

The XBox emulator in the XBox 360 is pretty good.

On 2/9/2017 at 1:25 AM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

The XBox emulator in the XBox 360 is pretty good.

Yeah and you could probably pick up the HDMI version for under 50 bucks. Way under if you go to craigslist.

There is no XB OG emulators (fucking thing should really be the xbox 1, stupid marketing bullshit) outside of the one on the xb360. It's supposedly difficult to crack open and there has supposedly been no interested in emulating it.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14